2009 BlandMobile Challenge. (SHORT DEADLINE)

The 2009 Vermont Impar

Thanks for @VibGamer14 for helping me with the interior (cough doing the whole interior)

About the name

4 Likes

Twitch streaming!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, the challenge is not over! As we were not able to get enough races out of yesterday, round 2 will be on the 29th of december! I know that that is far away but its the earliest that we can do. Our next challenge will come out today and will be 2 days after round 2. After round 1 of the next challenge on sunday we will have round 2. If the openbeta gets updated, we will delay the challenge.

2 Likes

Any way I can resubmit with an auto?

1 Like

You can try but your car will most likely come last because it will most likely not compete in the first 2 events. Btw, next challenge is going through some issues due to the recent update. Our next challenge will be on the new version, so we need to do a lot of testing with the turbos, the statistics and the prices. I’ll keep you all updated.

1 Like

Hello everyone, short unexpected challenge stream due to messed up schedule. Wont last long so join fast! Twitch

Twitch Our last stream for this challenge!

1 Like

Well everyone, the challenge is over! Results will most likely be placed tommorow and trophies will be given out on new years day. Thank you all for participating! All of you did well.

3 Likes

I’ll admit, that was fun.

2 Likes

Here are the results for the challenge! Congrats to DoubleTrouble for winning and everyone for competing!

5 Likes