2010 Arkus Classic Junior

Hi fellas!
I live in Tarnów and this is my ride, probably the only bicycle/bike presented here - Arkus Classic Junior from 2010. Except things on the photo there’s nothing special - except fact it wasn’t cleaned since early 2014. Anyway, I got it as a gift from my uncle when I had my first communion (2nd May 2010) and I had to learn to drive on the bike to properly use it. When I learned, I was (and I am) pretty happy with this bike. About stuff to fix/add or what have been replaced:

• I need front light, gonna buy it soon
  • Original rear transmission just went into super saiyan mode, so I replaced it with exactly another one - Shimano Tourney, 6 gears (not 7, it’s just mismatched lever, in fact 7th gear nothing does)
  • Aftermarket wheel covers
  • Rear brakes had been replaced once; I guess I need to do it again, or just fix rear blocks or brake steel line; I don’t know exactly what fucked up and made my rear brakes spongey
  • Maybe cleaning? But well… It’s MTB.
  • I added also line for parking the bike on various spots (I usually stick it to pale or road sign)
  • I need to fix this leg (yuno, this thingy what mades this bike actually stand in one place)

Any opinions, thoughts? :smiley:
Pics were taken today (29.01.2016) in Tarnów at Krakowska street.

EDIT. This bike has 26" rims and replaced rear tyre. Just to make you know.

2 Likes

NOICE!

Not into bikes that much, but that’s a nice one.

[quote=“Vri404”]NOICE!

Not into bikes that much, but that’s a nice one.[/quote]

Haha, thanks. And it has it’s own soul too after those years (when not “accelerating” by pedals, this bike sounds like wankel on lowest rpms)

NECRO! :smile:

Hah, junk, doesn’t have rear suspension :stuck_out_tongue:

still can into snow dorifto biatch XDDD