2016-2021 Small SUV challenge!

nvm, it’s still a styling competition.

!
Behold… The WANGARO RUGNUT!!!

Most manufacturers these days stick the SUV tag on pretty much anything. Oversized hatch, SUV, really tall vehicle, SUV. AWD, well I bet your sweet bippy that’s an SUV! However, here at Wangaro, we don’t market tall lumps of plastic as SUV. Nonono. SUV means Sport Utility vehicle. The Wangaro A26/5x5 engine (meaning 2600 cc, 5 valves for every cylinder) produces 273 HP, more than double the competiton, and some nice wangs to go with it. Yes, it only does 24.8 MPG, but you’d be forgetting it’s a Sport utility vehicle if you thought that was dissapointing. It makes a meaty growl as well, with its turbo’d 5 cylinder engine. As for the Utility bit, the CHONKY offroad tires mean you can take this thing pretty much anywhere, while the aero and suspension has been finely tuned to find the perfect balance between comfort and practicality. We fitted the biggest brakes we could make in this thing, and a monstorus 352 NM of torque (nearly matching the base Ford F-150 model) so you can haul whatever you like in this thing. The Wangaro RugNut, putting the Sport and Utility, back where they belong…

Btw how do I dm you so I can send you the .CAR file (I already have it I just need to send it to you?) thx for the competition

2 Likes

I have more pictures but for some reason new users can only upload 1 image at a time…

So, just want to clarify, BeamNG testing as well as driveability, offroad ability, and ruggedness/reliability are not going to be considered for 3 points each?

depends what people want. if people would prefer a styling only contest then the beam part won’t need to happen. i would prefer to test the cars (im interested to see what people have made :D) but if people just want me to judge them off of style and stats than that’s fine.

click on my icon and press message, and then attach the .car file along with it

2 Likes

Leaf-sprung front and rear solid axles on a monocoque chassis, and an all-iron turbo I5 with 5-valve heads? It’s a min-max build for sure, and with a price tag of $235k AMU it’s also a victim of quality spam everywhere. And to top it all off, it weighs way too much for its size.

2 Likes

WOAH MAN! I just checked and you’re right. Yeah it’s a litlle bit too pricey I guess… Anyway I’ve finished my “sensible build” for the Cult Of Personality Competition I just need to write the description.