2017 New York International Auto Show

Edit: Wrong version of our teaser XD

2 Likes

Bump.

The show has started today, any companies planning new releases?

2 Likes

Oh yes! I almost forgot!

Edit: I was waiting for the official opening post but I’m guess we kick things off anyway?

Well, I guess I have to make one now.

#Today is the opening day of the New York International Auto Show! Please reveal your largest and most important displays today and tomorrow.
4 Likes

i’ll get my stand on the up and up tomorrow. pinky swearz

##Welcome to the Shromet Automotive display!
As one of our most important cars to date is unveiled today… The 2018 Shromet Dragon. But right before we share our new car, we’d also like to share the History of the Dragon, and what it means to us, and cars as a whole…

Flashback to the early 1970s…
One Man. A young Lockheed engineer by the name of Marc Shromet, had recently heard the shocking news about tetraethyllead. How deadly it was towards humans, and the environment. He himself was a car enthusiast, and owned a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray that ran on it.
After hearing about the truth, and how cars would need emissions controllers that strangled performance, and the removal of leaded fuel… Some claimed it would be the end of performance vehicles as a whole. But Marc Shromet saw another way.

######Photo by Popular Automobile.

And like that, the first Shromet Dragon was born. Changing the mindset of performance vehicles. Marc Shromet showed the world that cars could comply with emissions regulations, they could use non leaded gasoline, and still be fun.

Fast forward 41 years, and here at Shromet Automotive, we are still using the same principles in our engineering. Changing popular perception of what was once thought impossible, making cars that are better for the environment, while also being just as enjoyable.

###With that, we are pleased to reveal, the 2018 Shromet dragon!
Cue The Music!

An Engine Starts up, and a car rolls onto the Stage.

With an all new Striking Design, Courtesy of Luceat Studios, the Shromet Dragon is far more than a sports car. It is the ultimate GT car.

##It’s fast.

The 2018 Shromet Dragon has been heavily inspired by it’s endurance racing career. The 5.5 Liter V8 hasn’t just received an upgrade, it’s received an overhaul. It now makes 650 Horsepower, and 577 Pound Feet of torque. That power goes straight to the real wheels via a 7 Speed Dual Clutch Automatic transmission. For the first time, we are proud to announce that the Shromet Dragon has a top speed of 200mph. Equally as impressive, it will go 0-60 in 3.9 Seconds.

###It’s Capable.

We could have rested easy, knowing The 2018 Shromet Dragon is fast in a straight line. But we didn’t stop there. We worked tirelessly to ensure it was not only fast in a straight line, but dominant on the track. Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires grip claw onto the pavement, Allowing it to pull 1.17g in the corners. Allowing it to go around famous test tracks such as the Rennen Speedway in 1:54.07, allowing it to ride right alongside dedicated performance cars, without the damaging ride and impracticality.

###It’s Comfortable.

In endurance racing, a key factor is making a car comfortable for long distances, so as to not beat up the driver over the long laps. We’ve taken this design philosophy to heart, to ensure the 2018 Shromet Dragon is just as comfortable as it is fast. Self Leveling air suspension cushions the ride, and high quality Mark Levinson audio ensures the noise is kept to a minimum.

###Most Importantly, It’s as fun as ever.
We wouldn’t rest if anybody could ever drive a Shromet Dragon without a smile on their face. Here at Shromet, we know there is something more than just going fast. It’s how you feel doing it. We deliver on making the experience as enjoyable as the speed.

Thank you for joining us for our presentation! We’re just as excited as you are for this car to hit production in the fall of this year!

7 Likes

Oh well. And I’m away from my PC for a week. So perfect :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Introducing the 2018 Cornaldie Automotive Veil

"A little while ago we made a surprise appearance at the 2017 Geneva Autoshow. People were wondering where exactly we came from, an unknown manufacturer unveiling experienced designs. We were even seen as a threat to those already established companies that felt threatened by our very existence. Those tensions rose when we unveiled the 2017 Veloci Concept R. A car that was seen as so menacing they called us crazy…but they were right because we are now proud to introduce the VEIL MENACE.

The Veil is powered by the 7.9 litre v12 engine from the recently revealed Solatia V12 BiTurbo reworked to produce 2069 hp at 7600 rpm, with a redline of 8500 rpm. This car is capable of pulling over 1.5 g in the corners. In race mode, the rear spoiler generates over 457 lbs of downforce on the rear wheels launching the car to 100 from 0 in 2.1 seconds, quarter mile in 8.3 seconds and 1 km in 14.7 seconds. Top speed is limited to 404.3 km/h. In top speed mode, the obtainable top speed is well over 450 kmh.
This car is NOT road legal and only 50 will be made and are already sold at a price of 3 million dollars. See below for full performance data.

And finally the unlimited production model that is street legal: The Veil R

1 Like

I definitely feel threatened as a creator of probably the least fuel efficient supercar :smile:

Well that power comes with a price. Don’t look at me lol

Photoshop credit goes to @ramthecowy

8 Likes

Didnt someone make a car that got like .1 mpg?

Welcome to the AL Autos Display!

During the past few auto shows, from our debut at the 2017 Detroit International Auto Show, to the most recent 2017 Geneva International Auto Show, AL Autos was somewhat of a side show that didn’t attract that much attention. Based on previous experience, we realized that our competition was fierce. AL Autos was debuted during a time when design trends were changing and supercars and GT cars were getting faster and faster. From then on, we decided to not live in the past any longer. We got our thinking caps on and decided to re-engineer our way of designing a car. So, without further ado, AL Autos present to you one of many brand new stars in our booth…

Music Starts

Curtains surrounding car drop

The AL Autos Delirus 1522 R

The Body

The new aluminum body of the Delirus was crafted to be sleek in design while also providing the many benefits of aerodynamics. For example, the slight bulge on the hood of the car allows the front end of the car to be slightly pushed down at high speeds keeping the front tires on the ground to maintain control. The wheel arches, even though they have been flared to accommodate the massive front and rear tires, have been shaped as well to allow air to slide across the body leading to less turbulent air. Then on to the rear where our active aero allows for the back tires to stay planted on the ground to deliver the massive amounts of power this car has.

The Performance

Probably the main highlight of this car, The Delirus features a massive 7 Liter Twin Turbo V12 producing 1522 HP and 1117 ft-lb of torque. This gives the Delirus a 217 BHP/L rating. Couple this with a 7 speed double clutch sequential gear box sending the power to the fat rear tires, an Electric LSD, and a near perfect 49.9F/50.1R weight distribution, and you’ve got a car that can go 0-62 MPH in 3.3 seconds, corner at 1.27-1.33g, and can achieve a top speed of 265.0 MPH (426.5 KPH). This recipe for awesomeness makes this car our fastest car to ever be tested on the Top Gear Test Track, clocking a 1:10.2.

The Fun Factor :smile:

While the numbers/specs of this car may intimidate you, the Delirus is a car that really will put a smile on your face that is probably as wide as the car itself. Whether you are hooning this car around the track or driving it around the city, the sensation this car will give you can’t be quantified.

AL Autos would like to thank you for joining us at this presentation! Look forward to the reveal of the rest of our wonderful machines as NYIAS continues!

4 Likes

Doesn’t really matter. He’s always trolling my designs… Probably he felt guilt from the satire post I made about other manufacturers feeling threatened.

Not sure where you’re getting at with this.

1 Like

Maybe, but even if, that was rather intentional. The point of my supercar wasn’t to be inefficient, but it was :wink:

@doncornaldie If you want to know what I feel and why I write what I write maybe just ask me, instead of guessing behind my back, hm? I have no idea what kind of “guilt” and “trolling” you’re talking about.

@11alualhati The weight of over 2 tonnes is somewhat intimidating :wink:

1 Like

2017 Zenshi Raizan X1

The Zenshi Raizan X1 is Zenshi’s 3rd creation in it’s line of supercars, the 2nd one dating all the way back 20 years ago with the X in 1997, and the 1st 8 years before that with the XS, in 1989.

The Raizan X1 carries on the legacy of the X series with even more power and technology, allowing the car to approach hypercar territory. With over 800 HP and a much more advanced version of the SM-AWS system, this car is ready to tear both the tracks and roads with ease.

shown in brilliant cosmos mica.

When looking at the front, one can see the careful works of the Shinka design flowing with the car, creating an elegant yet menacing tone to it.

One thing Zenshi’s supercars had within them was designs that could be found in their other performance cars, notably seen in the Raizan X1, where the taillights follow a similar for to that of the Grandea, and the side follows a similar form to that of the Zenshi/Cavallera Seiryu.

Powering the Raizan X1 is the KSZ40-GDA2T, another engine in the KSZ series whos family is well known for being affiliated with the Gundan, the KSZ45. The 4.0L Twin Turbocharged V12 makes 843 HP and gives off 667 lb-ft of torque mated to a 6-Speed AvanTec transmission. The result? A car that can hit 60 MPH in 2.3 seconds and can top off in 233 MPH.

While it can go off the line fast, one must wonder how it excels in the track. This is where ZMD comes in. Known for their other works, like the Grandea GT-R, GT-Z, and the Altrea Newman R, ZMD did major work on the driving dynamics of the Raizan X1. One of these implementations include the usage of a 3-stage active aero, as well as an active sports suspension.

Official colour listing

More info on the Raizan X1 will be shown later when the car makes it’s way to the showroom floors.

12 Likes

Other manufacturers have also published lists of exterior colors for some of their models, but this one is the largest I’ve seen so far, with an incredible 26 colors on offer for the Raizan X1! I’ll order mine in Kaiyou Blue if I had the chance - it suits the car’s styling better than any other color.

This isn’t the place for that discussion.

2017 JHW Lineup

Welcome to the full reveal of JHW’s finalized 2017 model lineup. a few things have changed from the concepts first exhibited at Detroit, but we feel this revised and simplified lineup is exactly what represent’s JHW in the car word.

2017 JHW Xcel 3 - $25,620

JHW Xcel 5 - $25,720

JHW Xcel 5S - $28,980

JHW Xcel S500 - $38,220

The Xcel series is our brand new premium compact car. each powered by our 2.8l V6, these cars provide the responsiveness and economy you’d expect from a compact, and the performance and comfort that you’d expect from an executive.

The Xcel 3 and 5 are both equipped with the 176bhp version of our V6, FWD, and both come with a 5 speed DSC gearbox as standard. The 5S has the same engine and drivetrain, but with a 6 speed gearbox. the S500 is our “everyday” sports car, with a 292bhp High Performance variant of our V6, a 7 speed DSC gearbox and a 30/70 AWD System. all cars are equipped with 5 seats.

JHW Harrier 6 - $53,850

##JHW Harrier 8 - $63,600

JHW Harrier Park-Regent - $237,600

The Harrier nameplate was the one that started it all for JHW, and the 2017 edition carries that tradition on into the future, progressing with the changing automotive world.

The Harrier 6 comes equipped with our 2.9L Turbo Inline 6, which is possibly the smoothest long stroke, and one of the smoothest turbo engines in production. Don’t believe us? an independent smoothness score of 80.6 doesn’t lie. the Harrier 6 has a 6 speed DSC transmission connected to a RWD drivetrain as standard.

The Harrier 8 is built on the same concept as the 6, but it now has our venerable 4.3L Twin Turbo V8, a 7 speed DSC gearbox, and a 40/60 AWD system to strike a true balance between luxury and performance.

The Harrier Park-Regent is the latest iteration of one of the most prestigious names in the automotive world. the car has a reshaped passenger cabin to provide the most room possible for the rear passengers, and the 6.1L twin turbo V-12 that powers it has been specifically retuned to be as smooth and quiet as possible. the interior is made from the finest wood trim and leather upholstery possible, and with a full Bowers & Wilkins media center, it’s as cutting edge as it can be. drive is provided by a fully computerized 9 speed automatic gearbox and is sent to the rear wheels.

JHW Apollo - $71,600

JHW Apollo Solaris - $ 72,000

##JHW Apollo Hyperion - $117,600

The JHW Apollo is our vision of a true grand tourer. a luxury coupe that gets you from A to B in quiet comfort, and one that crosses continents at 150mph without breaking a sweat.

Both the Apollo and Apollo Solaris utilize our 4.3L Twin Turbo V8 hooked up to a 7 speed DSC gearbox and a 30/70 AWD system.

The Apollo Hyperion is, in essence, a higly distilled version of the Apollo. a much more driving focused beast with our 6.1L Twin Turbo V12, this time producing 706bhp, all being fed through the rear wheels via a 7 speed DSC. the interior is more spartan to provide a much more visceral feeling whilst driving, and the suspension is very much track focused, to provide the greatest connection to the road possible.

JHW Assoluto - $52,750

The JHW Assoluto is our idea of a truly usable mid engined sports car. the interior is very similar to our Xcel, so it’s comfortable without being too heavy, and the cabin is designed to be as spacious and as welcoming as possible, to make the driving experience the best possible. The tranverse, mid mounted 2.8L V6 produces 292bhp, it’s hooked up to a 7 speed DSC gearbox sending the power to the rear.

JHW Proteus - $86,500

The Proteus is a true supercar, capable of hitting 200mph. But, the Proteus is also quiet and comfortable, with a luxury interior and sound system to make sure you have not only have a supercar that you gawk at, but one you actually want to own, too.

power is delivered by our 4.3L twin turbo V8, trough a 7 speed DSC gearbox into the rear wheels.

Please swing by our booth to book test drives and request order forms.

4 Likes