2022 Camshaft Software Crossover Play Competition - FINAL RESULTS

Even though the rules allowed mods to be used but I decided to make it harder for myself and didnt use any. Well at least I managed to design a decent looking (by my standarts) modern car and not another 60’s-80’s land yacht. And so I present to you…

2020 Arden Schwyzz TTR
3.4 V6TT 504 hp, AWD, ~320 km/h
Not too crazy, but I felt like thats somewhat realistic perfomance for a car like that.

9 Likes

I would like to see your car in games like NFS.
Despite the arcade physics, there is a more dynamic ride and more fun accompaniment sound.

Are there any other alternative sources I can watch a video of this? (Although it’s probably too late to submit)

It is not too late to submit your results! We have a video of the first part of the livestream tutorial:

2 Likes

how many screenshots we can submit again? just 1 or 2 pictures?

An Important Annoucement

We had an issue overnight and into today with the third-party service we are using to submit and collect results for The Cyclist: Tactics.

Unfortunately, this means that anyone who submitted results between 10PM Pacific Time yesterday (0500 UTC, 7AM CET) and 4PM Pacific Time today (2300 UTC, 1 AM CET) will need to re-do the Prologue event and re-submit their results. Anyone who submitted results before this is unaffected, as we had those results backed up.

We have been assured that this will not be an issue going forward with the competition. We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience.

And just a friendly reminder to all contestants, the submission deadline for both Automation cars, as well as your TC:T Prologue event results, is:

11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 20th.
4 Likes

???

Lunascura Adula Superveloce

Gallery

14 Likes

Is there any way to check/know for certain if your results are safe?

I just had a look, your results arrived just fine!

What I am going to do is post a list of all the contestants who have submitted results right at the deadline, so that we can see if anyone is missing.

1 Like

Superveloce = super fast, and this trim of the Adula lives up to that name. Anyway, what engine are you using, and how much power does it make? Also, is it rear- or all-wheel-drive? At this price point, I’m expecting a twin-turbo V8 turning all four wheels, and would be pleasantly surprised if you told me otherwise.

2020 AT Constellation, Fast and Comfy With No Compromise

| >400km/h Top Speed |

| 850hp |

| 6L Twin Turbo V12 |

| Less than 2 Metric Tons |

| Faster Than A Porsche 911 GT3 RS On Nordschleife |

Be Faster, Be Better, And Be Cooler Than Your Competitors, Get It Now On Our Website And Dealerships Around You;

AT-motors.com/view/Constellation

AT motors, we can (not) make gud cars
couldn't use RTX cuz it fucking blue screened my PC lmao, why you reading this anyways
11 Likes
24 Hours Remain to Enter!

Only 24 hours left to get your Automation entry submitted, as well as your Prologue event results in for The Cyclist: Tactics!

So far, I’ve heard from the following:

Automation Submission TC:T Prologue Submission
AJS Drums
AndiD AndiD
Armi1P
Blothorn
cyberbyte
Der Bayer Der Bayer
dylansan
Edsel Edsel
gloden.jordan
halo_gamr97
Killrob Killrob
luddiogo
Ludvig Ludvig
Maverick74 Maverick74
MLAPP101
MrdjaNikolen MrdjaNikolen
Nivracer
NoahC NoahC
olivthree
pontoumporcento
PureCarbon PureCarbon
Rekludere
Riley Riley
Roadkill
Saymonix
Sean8983
Sharcc
Shtoorminator
Snow
Snow#4481
swedenvirre
T0M T0M
Texaslav Texaslav
Turbelair
Walter Pimax Walter Pimax
Xepy Xepy
If you don't see one or both of your submissions here, DM me either here or on Discord so we can straighten it out ASAP.

For those who haven’t submitted their TC:T results, remember that every time you complete a TC:T event, regardless of outcome, you will be entered into a random draw for a $25 USD Steam gift certificate!

And just a friendly reminder to all contestants, the submission deadline for both Automation cars, as well as your TC:T Prologue event results, is:

11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 20th.
5 Likes

Régal Octane Touring

Limited special edition tourer with a big V10 in the bonnet, tuned by Octane Racing. Should get you around effortlessly, if you can afford it.

6 Likes

Gravina Mephisto GranTrofeo

4.3 liter V8 TT

5 Likes

Pragata Garuda RS

4 Likes
Automation submissions, and TC:T Prologue Event submissions have now CLOSED; thank you to all who have entered!

We have heard from a grand total of 41 players, plus Killrob!

Scrutineering of the Automation entries will take place in the next day or so; keep an eye on the e-mail address you used for this, as we will be contacting you if your car is not legal, so that you can re-submit a valid entry!

Results for the combined Prologue event and Automation Test Track lapping will be posted on the 23rd of July!

The Cyclist Event #1 Submissions have now opened, your deadline for submission is 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 23rd.
3 Likes

I shall notify you once the new version of TCT is up, including the new event.

3 Likes

The new version of TCT is up and includes the next event with the submission deadline being 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 23rd. If the game doesn’t update automatically you can simply verify its installation and it will recognize there’s an update.

This second event is a little tougher. The top 3 riders’ results will count as a reminder (as opposed to all in the previous one)!

The results of the prologue have been very mixed (from excellent :1st_place_medal:, to … whaa? :laughing:), which is great to see! There is lots of room for improvement for many of the contestants, and points readily available by climbing the skill ladder. To help you with that, I have recorded my playthrough of the prologue and uploaded it with my live commentary here:

Now I’m off racing the next one… see you there!

4 Likes

Can we get an updated list of who was able to make the submission deadline?

Sure can!

Automation Submission TC:T Prologue Submission
AJS Drums
AndiD AndiD
Armi1P
Blothorn
cyberbyte
Denta
Der Bayer Der Bayer
DSCO.FM
dylansan dylansan
Edsel Edsel