3636hp Monster

Here is the ultimate short endurance race engine, you could probably get a drag race or two out of it before it self destructs from the immense power :smiley:

A whopping 45 miles MTBF!

If that is a little too unreliable for you, I have an engine with 5 less horses, although it is lighter;
b3.raptrcdn.com/img/screenshots/ ā€¦ 78cd9.jpeg

12 emssions u got a cat converter on 3000hp engine? :smiley:

Would be best if you posted it here I think: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1990

Good attempt though!! :smiley:

Why not lol, who says you cant have a meaty engine and care for mother nature? :laughing:

[quote=ā€œCheesemanā€]Would be best if you posted it here I think: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1990

Good attempt though!! :smiley:[/quote]

I put it here because I noticed alot of the people in that thread were going for maximum power without caring for MTBF, so thats why I made a new post, because I intend to sell this engine to maniacs :smiling_imp:

But really, my engine is usable! (For a while)

[quote=ā€œDeskjetserā€]

Why not lol, who says you cant have a meaty engine and care for mother nature? :laughing:

[quote=ā€œCheesemanā€]Would be best if you posted it here I think: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1990

Good attempt though!! :smiley:[/quote]

I put it here because I noticed alot of the people in that thread were going for maximum power without caring for MTBF, so thats why I made a new post, because I intend to sell this engine to maniacs :smiling_imp:

But really, my engine is usable! (For a while)[/quote]

Yeah but the MTBF is from my knowledge pedal to the metal screaming your 7000 + rpmā€¦ likely would last like 10-20,000 km if used correctly lol and geared with a proper 7 speed gear box ( 6 speed forwards 1 reverse )

the game cannot understand people driving slowly, so why even consider it?

I did not know that, thank you.

Thatā€™s surprising, amazing actually, to consider my engines with 80,000km+ MTBF, might actually be indestructible lol :laughing:

How!?
Iā€™ve only got 3512 with everything maxed out, im currently limited by the turbos and exhaust (both maxed out) AND im revving it to 7800rpm

Realy good work im trying now, to do something like that.

[quote=ā€œTomsTechTipsā€]How!?
Iā€™ve only got 3512 with everything maxed out, im currently limited by the turbos and exhaust (both maxed out) AND im revving it to 7800rpm[/quote]

Itā€™s not necessarily about turning all the dials upto 11, sometimes dialing them back can actually help.

Thanks!

73km, really really short xDDD

[quote=ā€œPlaysGames11ā€]

73km, really really short xDDD[/quote]

Drive it on a gravel road, and iā€™m sure its life would be measured in seconds :laughing:

[quote=ā€œDeskjetserā€]

73km, really really short xDDD

Drive it on a gravel road, and iā€™m sure its life would be measured in seconds :laughing:[/quote]

Iā€™m sure that if properly handled, it could do a lot more that 73km.

I got a 3659hp @ 7300 rpm only got 23 emissions and 0 MTBF, but while making it I accidentally made one with exact same power and torque as this