60s Coupe Body

You mean the 2000GT that lost numerous races to the 240Z? And the 240Z that whooped Porsches, Ferraris, etc in SCCA and other racing series? You seriously are lacking in your Japanese racing history if you think the 240Z didn’t prove Japan could win. Nissan had been racing long before the team took the 2000GT project to Toyota when Nissan dropped it. They had the Fairlady Roadster which also proved themselves worthy.

I’m not disagreeing with you in regards to racing history, nor did I ever say that the 2000GT beat the 240Z. Don’t jump to conclusions.

I was responding to the statement “the 2000GT changed nothing in the sports car world. The 240Z changed everything

2000GT was Awesome but no one could afford it.
240Z was slightly less awesome but loads of people could afford it.

Both awesome, 'nuff said

Whatever, the point is…there were quite a few coupes/fast backs with the recessed headlight look, and I think the game should have something to be able to replicate them.

nuff said

If that Ferrari got brought in, I would instantly remold it into this.

both are gorgeous

Wow… i knew those two looked similar, but seeing them together really hits it home.

Agreed with Zeussy though, both look awesome

:stuck_out_tongue: awesome

You have to have the first norwegian car ever made…

my.opera.com/karlbark/albums/sho … ure=728411

info

Company name: Troll Plastik & Bilindustri
Car Name: Troll
Production year: 1956-1958
Number of cars produced: 5
Engine:
700 cc straight-twin two-stroke engines made by Gutbrod of Germany with Bosch fuel injection.
30 hp (22 kW)
Top speed: ca 130 km/h
Fuel consumption: 5 litres/100 km (47mpg)
Gearbox: 3 speed Hurth
Body: Fiberglass
Chassis: Guthbrod Superior + 15 cm longer

Personal note: Ugly as it gets… no wonder they only made 5 of them xD

Trololololo Lololo Lololo

Someone should edit that photo and stick a trollface in the driversseat :stuck_out_tongue:

Conans comment = engine sound… actually, that would be awesome xD

Nice one :wink:.

That will be fun designing cars with this kind of templates :slight_smile:

Cheers
Casho

Ciao a tutti! I highly recommend this Ferrari 500 Superfast bodystyle built between 1964 to 1966http://img7.autonavigator.ru/carsfoto/1600/5100/86372/Ferrari_500%20Superfast.jpg.
Designed by Pininfarina of course :wink:

Talkin’ bout sixties, why did nobody say… 911 !

Volvo P1800

The brazilian 1966 GT Malzoni used DKW engine and some underpinning parts. It received official support from DKW’s local manufacturer, Vemag, and raced against the Willys Interlagos (a.k.a. Alpine A108) in the local championships at the time. It evolved into the Puma GT’s from the 70’s, which used VW’s traditional aircooled flat-4’s (some kits could take it to 2100 cc) and were exported to several other countries in Latin America, Africa and even Europe.

http://quatrorodas.abril.com.br/imagem/fwa/1258661640613_39.jpg
This blue model, in particular, can be found today at the Audi museum in Ingolstadt.

The 1964 Brasinca Uirapuru/4200GT was strange looking, but had impressive numbers for its time: could reach 205 km/h and 0 to 100 km/h in 10,4 s. The engine was a Chevrolet 4,2L 6 in-line unit, with 3 double barrel carbs, producing 166 PS gross. Its desing inspired the 1966 Jensen’s FF and Interceptor. A shooting brake version was specially projected for the Brazilian Federal Highway Police, but a single car was produced. Its designer, spaniard Rigoberto Soler, envisioned the Uirapuru using Corvette’s 327 unit, but it never materialized.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7950/brasinca04.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H3Pu88jX8n8/TfqK-Nq5BYI/AAAAAAAAAwc/OW1ouOvkxys/s1600/cdob1.jpg

possibly one of these

Uhm scotty… these are more like dragsters and not 60s Coupe Styles which were mass produced.

Opel Rekord
abload.de/img/opel_rekord_1900_l2c_0qr8a.jpg

Mercedes Coupe
abload.de/img/mercedes_se_coupc3a9aooek.jpg

BMW Glas V8
abload.de/img/glas_v8_bw_2xcrev.jpg

DB5 - You can’t get wrong
abload.de/img/am_db5_reareeopa.jpg