A Comprehensive Guide to Automation Bodies

Alright, time to vote.

Would you rather this guide be continued in 4.1, 4.2 or both?

TO VOTE:
Reply to this post with either:

4.1 (stay in 4.1)

4.2 (switch to 4.2)

Both (do both)

Switching to 4.2 might be a good idea right now - we are on LCV4.13 at present, and 4.2 is more stable than it once was.

1 Like

4.2 - otherwise the info might be obsolete in a not too distant future

3 Likes

Especially since many of the bodies we know and love in 4.1 were drastically revised in 4.2.

1 Like

Honestly staying in 4.1 doesn’t really make sense now since its going to lose support whenever 4.2 launches anytime.

(also, wait, the poll function is gone?)

3 Likes

4.2, it has more of my bodies in vanilla :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here’s a car I did on the ages ago on the princess body. The lower vents are a bit shit but it’s overall pretty nice, despite the problem with the body.

I personally really like the BL body, lots of variants and wheelbases, and a unique shape that suits the era well and is different from all other bodies. Hopefully it gets a remake soon.

It may be built on the BL Princess body set, but it doesn’t resemble its real-life counterpart as much as most other builds based on it.

Reminds me a little of this Moskvich prototype

2 Likes

looks nice! a good job for the princess body, looks very detailed. i like it.

That Muskovitch looks like a smaller car is shedding its skin…

Idk if this is too off-topic for this thread, but has anyone ever managed to make anything good out of the W203 Bodies? (BodyEditor_00sSedan_02)

yep! i dont know if i have pics cause it was an older version. il see if i can find them

Comprehensive Guide may be returning in December. Stay tuned.

3 Likes