ABM - Allgood Belgium Motorwerken

Hey ,

ABM is a startup car company which thanks to investors is capable of producing its first car which is a hot hatchback named ABM T1, the car is for sale with 2 engines to choose from :
*] 2.6L I4 - 295HP(@7000RPM)/304NM Torque(@6500RPM) // 0-100KM/H : 5.2 sec.
*] 2.0L I4 - 201HP(@6500RPM)/224NM Torque(@5900RPM) // 0-100KM/H : 7.0 sec.

Exterior Design :

Info 2.0L version :

0-100 km/h: 7,0sec
Top speed : 250 KM/H(limited)
Price : 17.990,00 €

Info 2.6L version (Sport Edition) :

0-100 km/h: 5,2sec
Top speed : 300 KM/H(limited)
Price : 32.990,00 €

Sick looking car, sick tail light and pretty darn reliable engines.

Wow.
That is all.

Thank you , i went for reliable engines . They could easely produce more power but it decreased reliability or increased in cost .

Wow you really did a great job on the looks!
Btw this is one of the first cars that actually look good and are based on the modern hatchback body

The modern hatchback body is definitely not the finest body in the game…

I also find it’s by far the buggiest as well.

I agree, sometimes the car decides to give itself 0cc of engine space so I can’t fit any engines in it, and it will break the rest of my cars until I delete it.

it’s the only body i have access to , so i tried my best to make a decent looking car .

[quote=“Noporian”]Wow you really did a great job on the looks!
Btw this is one of the first cars that actually look good and are based on the modern hatchback body[/quote]

Thank you . I think the hatcback body is a bit too round , especially the backside of the car .
And the side windows look a bit fucked up too .

yeah i had that exact problem with this car , i fixed it by changing the engine placement i think .

That’s some stunning looking car, those headlights really stand out.
I can see some serious talent going on there. :slight_smile:

The styling is great, but I have a few comments about the engines :stuck_out_tongue:

[ul]
]Watch the octane of your engine, depending on your target audience you realistically want to aim for different RONs. 95 ron is standard for Europe, so you can go 98 ron for high end cars if you want. 91 ron is standard in 'Murica so it’s one step down there./:m]
]These engines may have high max power output, but only for a fraction of a second and at the redline, generally you want to try to put the redline where the power has dropped about 5% (or more on racing engines). If you stress the internals by going with a higher redline, lower your stroke. If you want your peak power to be at a lower rpm consider using a less advanced valve system or make the cam profile less aggressive./:m]
]The torque curve is very unpredictable for an user, generally more “flat” curves give a better tameness bonus./:m][/ul]

PS: welcome fellow Belgian!

[quote=“Dragawn”]The styling is great, but I have a few comments about the engines :stuck_out_tongue:

[ul]
]Watch the octane of your engine, depending on your target audience you realistically want to aim for different RONs. 95 ron is standard for Europe, so you can go 98 ron for high end cars if you want. 91 ron is standard in 'Murica so it’s one step down there./:m]
]These engines may have high max power output, but only for a fraction of a second and at the redline, generally you want to try to put the redline where the power has dropped about 5% (or more on racing engines). If you stress the internals by going with a higher redline, lower your stroke. If you want your peak power to be at a lower rpm consider using a less advanced valve system or make the cam profile less aggressive./:m]
]The torque curve is very unpredictable for an user, generally more “flat” curves give a better tameness bonus./:m][/ul]

PS: welcome fellow Belgian![/quote]

Thanks for the advice ,
If you don’t mind me asking how should the torque/power curve look if i want a car that’s tame till 3-4K RPM but has a big power increase once you go past that point ? (and i guess would i need a turbo for that ?)

Offtopic : What province are you from ? (East-flanders here)

We were able to produce another model because we had a great success with the ABM T1 hatchback :
*] 4.0L V8 - 487HP(@6900RPM)/532NM Torque(@5800RPM) // 0-100KM/H : 3.7 sec.

ABM T3 AWD

Exterior Design :

Info 4.0L V8 version :

0-100 km/h: 3,7sec
Top speed : 290 KM/H
Price : 73.990,00 € (Full option)