Active key not found error

Purchased Game. Ever since update I get the error message ‘active key not found’ error. How do I go about solving this?

did you buy a steam key? and are you trying to use the launcher?

Seeing that your copy of Automation is not linked to your forum account I would assume you bought it on Steam? Then you have to play the game via Steam too. If you bought it as the standalone version and you have played it before, it would be connected to another forum account of yours.

I’m also getting this error, though I’ve always been using the preorder/testing key (I was given a Steam key cnversion offer but so far see no reason to use it), and the launcher returns “Active key not found.” Am I going to be forced over onto the damned Steam side?

Are you using the correct capitalization of your username? Restroom will work, restroom won’t.

[quote=“Killrob”]

Are you using the correct capitalization of your username? Restroom will work, restroom won’t.[/quote]

Whoops, I forgot that keys got automatically converted, but the forum linkedness handled the transitions, and the Steam installer even ripped out all the old installs. It’s not pretty, but it works fairly seamlessly. Now to bitch about all the changes taking away feedback from dyno runs!