Admin

Hi, after a bit, I’ve started to notice that requiring a password for the launcher to run every single time is starting to annoy both me and the administrator. I would like to know exactly why the launcher requires a password everytime, and why the administrator password requirement can’t be removed. I’ve seen only one other post on this, and all it was was people going like ‘yeah, why?’. If one of the devs could fill in this for me, that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

On the launcher, there is a “Save Password” feature, but I have a feeling the you mean the administrator password required to open the launcher. Try creating a shortcut that looks like this:

I get a feeling that syko’s admin keeps the password private hence why its annoying them to have to type it in each time. That said putting the password in a shortcut wouldn’t be a workable plan.

He was saying to run the program as an admin. I honestly have no idea if that works; my account is the admin account on my computer.

I have just updated the standalone version to B150328+ (April 9 update). The performance seems to have increased (has there actually been a performance increase, or is it just me?). Great work on that!

However it still requires administrator rights to run. Is there a reason Automation requires administrator rights to run?

[quote=“utopian201”]I have just updated the standalone version to B150328+ (April 9 update). The performance seems to have increased (has there actually been a performance increase, or is it just me?). Great work on that!

However it still requires administrator rights to run. Is there a reason Automation requires administrator rights to run?[/quote]

On the performance increase, yes, there has been a massive performance increase from B1418 to B150328.