AGC 28: Reflex

What an amazing round! Truly, great presentation and writeups, as well as the premise.

6 Likes

Agreed! Probably one of my favourite rounds Iā€™ve ever seen. Itā€™s so much fun just looking at these posts! Let alone the premise and everything

5 Likes

Congratulations on winning AGC28! I am eagerly waiting for the next one, given that this round raised the bar not just for AGC, but other similar challenges.

As for your car, the Hush, my assumption is that you used the Bolide mod body set, and made it not look like a Bolide. Moreover, with some changes, it could be used as the basis for an LMH, for use here.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! Unfortunately, looking at my current schedule for (at most) the next 2 years, Iā€™m afraid I wonā€™t be able to host or follow through a challenge with the quality I (or probably anyone) would call satisfactory. This oneā€™ll have to be passed.

Still, with this level of quality, Iā€™m hopeful for the next round. Thank you Stig for hosting this amazing challenge!

4 Likes

Iā€™m also not able to host this one, so Iā€™m passing it onto @Riley

3 Likes

oh sheeeeeet well yep this is the worst possible time for me to host something so im passing to @DinnerKingDedede

Oofā€¦ just shy of the podiumā€¦

Anyways, Iā€™m passing the honors to @Xepy since this was my first competition and I donā€™t have the time commitment to host one myself.

I have an idea lined upā€¦

Unfortunately my PC is in boxes currently so unless yā€™all want to wait till next week for anything, Iā€™m passing it to @Danicoptero

2 Likes

Personally I have no problems with waiting a week. But the final decision is of course up to you and Danicoptero.

I donā€™t feel ready to host a challenge yet, so Iā€™ll pass too. I have no problems with waiting a week.

Alright, hopefully Iā€™ll get it up by next weekend.

12 Likes

Update: I have requirements sorted out but will need a bit of time to write the brief. Should be up in a couple of days.

6 Likes

Take your time, weā€™re not exactly out of challenges anyway

4 Likes

A little late but here we are:

2 Likes