AGC31 - Tanked Up (COMPLETE)

Keep yer pants on, it’s on its way…

10 Likes

I’m working on something too

2 Likes

Somehow I have an entry for this cooking too. Isn’t nearly as advanced as those right now, though.

1 Like

tonk challenge

will probably submit something idk

3 Likes

Let me cook god dammit

cook faster the guests are starving

THE ENEMY IS AT YOUR DOOR!

Your military has no armored vehicles!
Your industry’s production lines are slowing!
Your people are runing low on hope!

The nation must turn to one man to save themselves...

…Gerry Rig.

Yes, well the nation does need a way to defend itself, but there’s only so much you can do without a formal military, or a strong enough industry to make one.

Gerry Rigg has come up with a potential solution; a knock down kit that can be fitted to tractors in farmer’s fields, strapped over the vehicle then covered with whatever “armor” they had lying around, to create a “tank.” It’s not the most practical or competent tank out there by a long shot; but hey, its at least better than nothing. I think.

Based on the interesting real life story of the Bob Semple Tank, which was actually a lot less haphazard and more competent than this thing (it still sucked tho)… :D

11 Likes

@T0M

4 Likes

Aint no fucking way :sob:

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on,

but if I’m inferring correctly, yay tank friend! :D

2 Likes

No entry, but some Tank Metal to help get the entries flowing:

More photos

5 Likes

This is KV - 1, a Panther and a Tiger in one person. That is, a super - heavy tank. Most likely, his real speed lies around 38 km/h. Frunia is the second most developed country after Hetvesia. And still I am interesting how this tank to have such a powerful penetration of steel. Although, with the condition that the engineers was managed to develop a reliable 240-caliber cannon, then this is more than possible.

1 Like

it’s so powerful because the game has archanian bias

3 Likes

:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: 1 WEEK LEFT :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

i currently have tanks and “tanks” from:

@Djadania
@AMuteCrypt
@T0M
@Edsel
@Sealboi

4 Likes

tnak

While automation does not offer much choice regarding being able to quickly copy and paste 3D objects, it does not give the opportunity to edit and create flexible shapes. While it is impossible to create the necessary level of detalization, there is no engineering convenience either.
At the moment, 300 fixtures may be required.
As long as there is no pulling by the vertices, as in a blender, and multiple selection, it is almost useless to create such creative events.

Nah. Time to get to the fixture mines Kalan. X3 Every tread, slope, vent, and bolt are their own fixtures, possibly more. Get to that hyperfixation detail crunching. If I wasn’t hosting CSR at the moment I would’ve been tempted to join in on this.

4 Likes

sounds like a skill issues lmao

2 Likes

Not at all useless, just tedious. Morphs arent terribly missed, but the extreme clunkiness of multiple selection 1. is very much missed, and 2. nevertheless does work in a very crude way, proof that it could be done without a deep engine revision.

The Direlba-51 has 709 fixtures at the moment.