AGC36 - The Blacklist [Submissions Closed!]

21 Likes

Geroug Chaser

5 Likes

Where are your emergency lights coming from…

um in camera mode, that should have simple light

no mods i think

The Ascot Renegade 460S Pursuit Special. Ready to stalk unsuspecting suspects near you.

Police variant of the Ascot Renegade 460S

6 Likes

Built by @kookie & @iivansmith

Built by @Oreology

Built by @DrDoomD1scord

Thank you to these wonderful people for showing off their cars and being used as boss battles.

Anyway, good luck! Reminder that if you choose to want to re-submit (either re-engineer or re-design) your already-submitted car, you can do so!

23 Likes

Now this is epic

3 Likes

goated

2 Likes

Can I enter 2 different cars instead of resubmitting?

A Ghost in the Shell…

Something sinister prowls the streets . . .

A ruthless machine-spirit . . .

A cold hearted pilot . . .

There’s a Killer on the Road . . .

The Polaris P-GTR.

At the Police Academy, among the recruits, one stands out among the crowd: A tall, slender figure who, in addition to RIOT gear, sports a mask and a hood concealing his face. Murmurs in the board room begin to circulate, and two words hang in the air as the cadets begin to talk:

“The Ghost.”

In 2020 alone, Unit T8-113, nicknamed Barricade, had over fifty confirmed takedowns on street racers, Twenty-seven of which were on supercars. Barricade is also credited with performing the triumphant, yet brutal pit maneuvers on a pair of Koenigsegg CCX’s racing along I-88, resulting in the arrest of both drivers. The Ghost’s tactics are brutal, sometimes downright macabre, but the force doesn’t argue with their results.

(Stock Car coming soon . . .)

5 Likes

Polaris GTR (Stock)

4 Likes

Hi, err only one .car please lol, but you can choose whichever one to re-submit, just let me know.

Here is the all new 2020 Heracy Beowull J.J.E.
Its running a 4.3L Twin turbo V8 putting down 553hp @ 6200rpm and 548lb-ft @ 3700rpm this behemoth weighs in a exactly 4800lbs has a 0-100km/h of 5.09s runs a 1/4 mile in 12.93s all while being 100% compliant with WES 11 (Just barely)

6 Likes

Is that an old Metropolitan Toronto Police emblem??

1 Like

Yeah something like that

The Ghost is on the hunt.

5 Likes

VIPER HIGH-SPEED INTERCEPTOR
Function doesn’t exclude Form.

18 Likes

Function, not fuction. But anyway, this thing is gorgeous!!!

Oh god dangit lmao thanks for pointing that out, and thank you