AGC36 - The Blacklist [Submissions Closed!]

Get Bullied

2022 Deer And Hunt Marsh - Police Spec
Hunt them down with the good old Pushrod

Stock Car

The all new 2022 Marsh is a complete redesign to its previous iterations. Not only is this generation going back to the Pushrod V10 formular, but for the first time the engine is placed behind the driver.
The 6.5L V10 produces 470hp and can push itself from 0-100kph in under 5 seconds and tops out way over 300km/h. The Marsh comes standard as a Targa with a 8 speed automatic. All this is a sub 50k bundle

Secret Preorder car

Do you like the polar bears?
Why not get the Hybrid Version then?
The extra EV motor gives an extra 100hp to the front axle making this one of the quickest Marsh to date and that with better fuel mileage!

Preorder the game to gain access to the new gen of sportscars

19 Likes

Any tips for getting NOx down to 60 from 711? LOL

There’s no specific NOx requirement, just a combined WES11, but more on topic, for 711 it seems like you have no catalytic converter?

NOx is the only that’s not met, I’m running high-flow three way. DOHC 7L idk first time I’ve been this far off. I’ll figure something out :man_shrugging:t2:
sorry. I derped, I forgot to use the Emission optimization level tool…

Hmm… with 95 RON Unleaded and DOHC (regardless of size), it should be possible, the only factors I can give (stuff that changes emissions) as tips, is check the fuel if its running lean/rich, cam profile, springs/lifters, and engine block material too, along with pre-cats or emission optimizations. Hypereuctic pistons can also help mayhaps.

Otherwise, I know a massive horsepower output number can also push emissions higher even though you may have tried everything.

But sorry, I’m not sure what specifically affects NOx lol.

edit:

sorry. I derped, I forgot to use the Emission optimization level tool…

yeah that, lol

2 Likes

is there a specific country i gotta make the police livery for?

2 Likes

Nah not really, I’d recommend keeping it as generic as possible but if you want to make a country-specific livery, then that’s okay too and you can do it for any country.

The VMC greywolf was designed in cooperation with special forces to make the ultimate pursuit vehicle.
It has 1000hp and 1000 FT-LB of torque to propel the 7250lbs UPV from 0-62 in 3.1seconds and reaching a toppled of 250mph. The 7.5L flat six offers lower center of gravity allowing large UPV to achieve 0.9Gs with a 5.5° roll angle, and 62-0 braking distance reduced to 40M

It offers straight cut gears in first gear incase of loss of fluid allowing it to move to safety. It offers rear facing rear doors for extra protection incase of a fire fight

On the front there is a double crash bar the first is coated in rubber and has shocks to absorb light impacts, the second is still connect directly to the frame for bashing pushing harder objects. On the rear is a solid steel bumper to slow and stop suspects while in pursuit.

VMC Grey Wolf is only available to Military and Law Enforcement*

3 Likes

2020 Montiago 2400 GT-P Supersonica RL Interceptor Package

Police cars are typically reliable V8 sedans from yesteryear, and this is 3 of those things. With a 4L Le Mans winning V8, it’s one of the fastest police cars ever, while also being relatively affordable at $63,600AMU. The end of street racing is guaranteed with this by your side, just don’t tell the department that the company behind it used to be the Sicillian Mafia…

Gallery

5 Likes

9 Gs with a 7000lbs vehicle and a 5* roll angle sounds like a recipe for barrel rolls…

2 Likes

LOL, yeah thats a death trap.
It was .9Gs. I corrected it to 0.9 for clarity, thanks for the heads up.

2020 Crowley Bruiser GT8

The Bruiser GT8 represents a shift in focus for Crowley – a larger, heavier and softer grand-tourer rather than a raw, lightweight sportscar. It debuts the new Super Eight line of engines, with a 4.5 litre twin-turbocharged unit producing 677 horsepower. It is capable of reaching an incredible top speed of 389 km/h, and does so with ease.

These characteristics make it optimal for a high-speed pursuit variant, outfited with an emergency lighting package, special communications equipment, reinforced bumper cores and chassis bracing. This unmarked unit is designed to catch racers off their guard, or even trick them into trying to race it – with potentially devastating consequences.

20 Likes
23 Likes

Arnage Talon RR Interceptor

Ready to Rumble

Details

The Talon RR is lifted and features beefed up suspension to handle off road excursions, this interceptor variant expands on this further to make sure it can handle anything. The kit is the same compared to the standard RR with widened over fenders, bash plates all round, and rock sliders on the side. The interceptor package adds the full lights and sirens, a state of the art communications suite, and extensive chassis reinforcement.

The engine stays the same being the 5.8L naturally aspirated V10 pushing 620hp to all four wheels through a 7 speed dual clutch transmission. The cooling and fueling systems however are optimized for the situations this vehicle may face from long patrols to high speed chases with the use of expanded radiators and an enlarged fuel tank system taken from the GT3 race car.

Extras

20 Likes

Ok so Hypothetically speaking what would be a good real world counterpart for say the starting car? So I know kind of where it begins performance wise, which I assume is significantly more than, say a crownVic or a Dodge Charger but just trying to know where the starting line is. Also another hypothetical. I understand you said the most part styling is kept in the 90s and onwards. But what would it be OK if for a real world example. Someone got ahold of like a 1970 challenger and did like a pro touring build on and you know, big brakes, big wheels and a gnarly modern engine making 600+ would that potentially be aloud for say the earliers (entry-level) machines

Judging will mostly be based on design since it’s a game, so the styling years were kept wide to allow retro styling as well, such as:

(90s Ferrari 512 TR or Testarossa)
b4aede165801c06588ea69e39b867405

(90s Corvette)

Even this older (70s Challenger) looks good, you can definitely do a 2000s version of this.

2000s version of said car - (we don’t talk about the 80s-90s one), but you can see more retro styling references with the 70s challenger above. You can make it in a modern body, or use the 70s challenger body but with updated headlights or wheels or whatnot, going far in the retro route.

As for the entry-level cars for this game, I’m expecting it to be sports-car level or muscle-car level of today, so maybe around 250hp or 350hp. This would be things like:

(2010s Boxster)
2015_Porsche_Boxster_Preview_summaryImage

(2010s Camaro)

For those wanting to be the top of the performance pack, honestly no limit but keep it a bit reasonable as well (not looking for 1800+hp beasts) With the budget provided, you can definitely make something like a supercar-level Koenigsegg or Ferrari or Lamborghini. A lot of the judging of performance and stats will be done relative to other entrants too, so right now there’s no real “performance guidelines”, it kinda depends on what others submit.

(Ferrari F12)

(Koenigsegg Agera)
640px-2015_Koenigsegg_Agera_N_(19886243212)

(Ford F150 custom Police 3D concept - you can go even more hardcore performance with the design and engineering of this and it’ll still be as cool and awesome as the above)
fordf150raptorpoliceinterceptorunitriggedmb3dmodel001

(Lamborghini Urus Dubai Police Render)

Also, I would encourage you guys to be creative with the cars - not all cop cars must be supercar or muscle cars, you can do SUVs or big trucks. Depending on the entrants, I will adjust the durability stat accordingly based on looks as well (since it will be weird for a big SUV to be more durable than a supercar, even though stats-wise in-game the reliability might be more, I’ll consider weight and safety as well of course as I mention in the OP)

I’ll release the top 3 bosses later… the police are still gathering evidence

7 Likes

SUV-HeavyStan
I based mine on the rhino

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying what you did but if i may i was referring more to this specific type of car build which started to gain popularity in the 90s where someone would take a classic muscle car put modern performance in it to basically run with any modern machine of the time a a sort of budget supercar killer
8764076707ec95591221ef80840167c7

If not its completely fine but this more specifically is what i was referring to

2 Likes

The ultimate form of classic muscle something able to out run anything in a straight and most all in the turns (so long as you have the skill)

Hmm ngl those would look pretty old compared to the rest of the lineup, even with retro-modern design being allowed lol