AGC36 - The Blacklist [Submissions Closed!]

That’s fine just checking thank you for clarifying

2 Likes

He’s referring to building a RestoMod. Like taking a Gen 1 F-Body and putting a modern LT5, 10r80 and multi link suspension.

As far as the trucks and SUVs, I attempted both before my submission. I don’t think you’ll see many of them since handling is listed as one of the priorities. It’s hard to take a 5000lbs+ vehicle with high center of gravity, and get it to perform a 1.0G+ turn radius. Not to mention the acceleration disadvantage due to weight.

To give an example, a gen 3 F150 Raptor with the 3.5L ecoboost runs a 14 second 1/4, while the gen 3 Ford GT with a 3.5L ecoboost runs an 11 second 1/4.

1 Like

I get what you’re saying however i mean some of the SUVs and trucks could be used early game as easy knockouts for what i assume would be relatively speaking slower cars such as idk a tuned 370Z for a IRL example so maybe the raptor you mentioned earlier has be modified extensively to almost Hennessey level performance it would be just a bit faster but my god it would hit like a tank

I’m actually in the process of doing that right now… essentially a trophy truck built off a Colorado ZR2 with an LT7 swap. It cuts a 10.77s 1/4 with a 3.30s 0-100km/h but turns like a train…

3 Likes

Hell yeah sounds like a phenomenal machine plus it’ll be capable to go off so if it slips off the road it wouldn’t necessarily have the same De-buffs as the street cars

So im thinking about a few different build ideas im working on not sure which one ill submit what im working on now is what i think would be more of a heavyweight early - mid game car built out of a massive luxury sedan with a twin turbo V8 got a lot of the basic stuff done just need to do some finer details

The other one ive got right now is a more higher end supercar kinda to me reminiscent of the Ferrari F50

2 Likes

I had something else planned for this one, but I’m tempted to make my entries for this and TMCC35 the same car.

2 Likes

Just cause I don’t really do them… how did everyone go about colouring the emergency lights?

There’s colourable emissive materials in a few mods, just scroll down the materials list in the paint editor.

2 Likes

There’s a “Gauge Glow” materials (part of a mod), that you can use, for that one you can set the unlit and lit colors. Otherwise, what chowi said, regular emissive too

2 Likes

There are a few different ways. Some folks just paint fixtures in red and blue and have non functioning lights.

Some use regular light fixtures and crate custom lens colors.

Alternatively, like Chowi and Oreology mentioned, emissive and gauge glow.

I discovered the Gauge Glow method on this challenge and used it on MMHDL LED strips embedded within MMHDL housings with a custom tinted lens made from Glass.

4 Likes

That mod isn’t just for lighting on emergency vehicles and instrument panel illumination - they could be adapted for use on pace cars for various racing series (or even underglow on heavily modified street cars).

1 Like

How do you get it to really glow? I prefer using Gauge Glow over Emission as I can turn it on or off, but it doesn’t have the same radiance…

What I did was increase the bloom intensity in the photo scene.

21 Likes

Geroug Chaser

5 Likes

Where are your emergency lights coming from…

um in camera mode, that should have simple light

no mods i think

The Ascot Renegade 460S Pursuit Special. Ready to stalk unsuspecting suspects near you.

Police variant of the Ascot Renegade 460S

6 Likes