Agps '16 [on hold]

well then… thought i could probably change your mind :

*i just forgot he already did. sorry for the major derp

Do you have another sponsor? :slight_smile:

hmm… probably a ‘crew car’ as in the car used by the medics, car to be borrowed around the pits, and such…

[size=200]Pre-Season Testing:[/size]
[size=150]Automation Test Track

Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya

Zolder Circuit[/size]

[size=200]
Season 1:[/size]
[size=150]Sepang International Circuit

Albert Park

Bahrain International Circuit

Shanghai International Circuit

Circuit de Monaco

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Detroit Streets

Red Bull Ring

Zolder Circuit

Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya

Silverstone Circuit

Hockenheimring

Circuit de Spa-Frankorchamps

Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Hungaroring

Marina Bay Street Circuit

Suzuka Circuit

Sochi Autodrom

Autódromo José Carlos Pace

Yas Marina Circuit

Circuit of the Americas

Automation Test Track[/size]

Dates are TBP

The entertainment must be set to -15?

Not entertainment, but if you want to you can. Should make that more clear.

I assume we are allowed to use mods? I was only going to use from the HIgh Quality Essential pack py Pyrlix.

If you have steam I allow all mods but if you have the stand alone version of the game try not to use mods.

I have the Steam version, so cool cool. Time to get building! :smiling_imp:

Ok. Been working on this for little while now and I’m currently getting these sorts of figures:
535 bhp @ 10k rpm from 3045cc engine, 0.60 in 2.9 seconds, Airfield lap time of 1:11.04, total weight 1054kg…

Any chance anyone else would be willing to reveal similar stats just so we can all get an idea of what we’re aiming for here? Thanks!

If it helps any without mentioning any true numbers:

0-60 in nearly the same time
Airfield lap is very similar.
Total weight’s in the same general range
I’m making a little less power with a little smaller engine, but we’d be incredibly competitive.

My Vehicle:

0-60: Similar
Airfield Lap: Similar
Weight: Lighter
Power: Quite a bit less, but engine is smaller.

Announcing Bogliq’s entry into this race series…

Presenting the 2016 Bogliq Shelob AGP Edition!!!

Fingers crossed that I either get a podium spot or last place; either way I get something for my “trophy” cabinet, :laughing:

“It becomes very hard to secretly test your car when it’s so loud. Using Public Tracks may also not be a good idea, but we need to test somewhere. One small lapse in security and images of our car start popping up all over the god-forsaken internet! We wanted this to stay as secret as possible.” - Quote from James Nedle, CEO of the Guardian Auto Group on the first - and hopefully only - leak of an unknown and unlabeled car running with GDD (Guardian Development Group) gear.

The picture shows the vehicle on a testing stand in a garage after hours. We do not know how the image came about or when it was taken, but it began appearing on sites such as Car Throttle, Top Gear, Carbuzz, and more around three weeks ago.

(I was gonna do something more professional, but I’m useless. Also Photobucket was being special, so attachment upload over normal upload.)

“Rumor has it that Storm Automotive, despite their claims of despising the mid-engine layout, is building a mid-engined car. What insanity is this shop up to?”

someone is either shutting up or lying… i believe someone is getting 1:07s

im getting about than 1:10 without optimizing the suspension setup

Could we get an update on accepted entries.

I’d love to see who the competition will be.

Sooo… how will this be judged?

Speedemon said he’ll be using BROBOT or his calculator/spreadsheet/system from his touring challenge.
Humm, does anyone realized that the deadline is February 30th?

I noticed that.