AlternateSteve's Auto Showroom

Well, hello there, fellow Automation players & aficionados, I hope you’re doing well on this lovely New Year’s Day.

I’ve actually played Automation for only about a couple of weeks now(the full game since Christmas!), but I’ve already come up with quite a few model ideas since then.

For starters, my first model that I made with the full game was a '60s entry-level American sports coupe, with V-8 engine, and a shiny coat of light green paint to boot:

Okay, so basically, this is a general thread for just posting whatever ideas I can come up with, though I do plan on coming up with a few actual auto companies sooner or later. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy… :sunglasses:

And here’s a bland little hatchback that could fit in just about anywhere… :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice showrooms you have here ^^ Seems affordable, unlike my cars :smiley: waiting for more from your garage

Nice start! Simple designs that will take shape the more you play :smiley:

One tip: In the right top of your game screen, is a photograph icon. When you press that, in your My Documents/Automation/Photos folder, the pictures get saved.
This saves you a lot of hassle with printscreening!

Also, have you checked out www.automationhub.net? Its a nice platform for you to showcase your company and get rated by other people!
It is still under development and more features will come later on, like commenting on engines and cars for example!

As for your company, keep it up and I’m looking forward to what you are making!

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]Nice start! Simple designs that will take shape the more you play :smiley:

One tip: In the right top of your game screen, is a photograph icon. When you press that, in your My Documents/Automation/Photos folder, the pictures get saved.
This saves you a lot of hassle with printscreening!

Also, have you checked out automationhub.net? Its a nice platform for you to showcase your company and get rated by other people!
It is still under development and more features will come later on, like commenting on engines and cars for example!

As for your company, keep it up and I’m looking forward to what you are making![/quote]

Thanks, WizzyThaMan! :smiley: TBH, I don’t actually have any truly solid companies yet, per se…this was just a place to show off my designs in general. Nonetheless, I hope to be able to form some actual companies soon… :sunglasses:

Hey there, folks. I thought I’d get back to this thread to showcase another of my early Automation concepts…presenting the Hachikura, Japanese sports car extraordinaire! :smiley:

Looks a bit advanced for '88, doesn’t it? :sunglasses: Hopefully I’ll be able to upload more cars soon… :slight_smile:

It looks pretty late-90s, but the wing looks positively modern.

On an unrelated note, this might be of help for you:

malwaretips.com/blogs/pctechhotl … s-removal/

[quote=“Jakgoe”]It looks pretty late-90s, but the wing looks positively modern.

On an unrelated note, this might be of help for you:

malwaretips.com/blogs/pctechhotl … s-removal/[/quote]

I hope you liked it.

(P.S., thanks for the protip on this “PC Tech Hotline” thing; I’m not sure how that even got there. :smiley: )

Also, I thought I’d let anyone interested know, that I have recently finally created a couple of full-fledged automakers of my own, and I will try to post threads dedicated just to them over the next couple of weeks or so. In the meantime, you may want to watch this thread for further updates… :smiley: