Annoying health ads that people keep posting

Why are people doing this on the forums? It is getting annoying! :angry:

Devs, please close the topics!

They are not people, just automated spam bots. Ignore them or use the report button to flag for the mods.

Just dont flag the really obvious ones, they can see those REALLY easily, flag the ones that are posted inside existing posts. This keeps the reported post spam down to the mods and makes their life a bit less spammy as well.

[quote=ā€œSpeedemonā€]Why are people doing this on the forums? It is getting annoying! :angry:

Devs, please close the topics![/quote]

Does the dick enlargement spam make you insecure? jk :laughing:

is there an actualy way to make the registration a lot more secure?

Short of having everyone write an application that needs to be reviewed prior to admission on the forums? No, sadly. Strong captchas also dont always work since there are ā€œarmiesā€ of people breaking them and get paid per captcha. I watched a documentary on this last year, was quite depressing, seems to be mostly people from Asia (India, China, Indonesia etc) that are paid to crack forums.

Iā€™m actualy getting a bit sick of the middle east and chineseā€¦

Maaaybe not the right place to be saying these things :stuck_out_tongue:

trust me it can be way worse, im a bit of a hacker and i found a potential vulnerability that could allow anyone to gain full control over the forum server

I hope you are going to inform Caswal of that issue?

honestly who is caswell, i wouldve reported it ages ago but idk how

Caswal/Zeussy is the site admin :wink:
Report it either to him, or Killrob or to any one that OWNS CamshaftSoftware for example. That is Andrew/daffyflyer, Caswal/Zeussy or Robert/Killrob.

[quote=ā€œpyrlixā€]Caswal/Zeussy is the site admin :wink:
Report it either to him, or Killrob or to any one that OWNS CamshaftSoftware for example. That is Andrew/daffyflyer, Caswal/Zeussy or Robert/Killrob.[/quote]

kk i will

Oh, rly. I have made a time machine, you know.

Donā€™t mock him! He can totally hack 127.0.0.1!

i reported it to zeussy anyways, should be fixed (oh and btw, itā€™s done simply by mod edit: not doing anything. Itā€™s been reported, no need to post the method whether it works or not.)

Is he the infamous hacker 4Chan

He are anonymouse.

At least theyā€™re just health ads, not ads targeting the fragile male psyche over the constant need for a bigger penis :laughing:

Every time a bot posts one of these things, all I can think of is this: