Anyone interested in my game?

I have made a forum game called the free world. Here it goes:

After being kicked off nationstates for life, unglonia then decided to make his own nation-simulation video game, with blackjack and hookers, and a trolling friendly enviroment. The free world is a game where you run a country in the same vein as nationstates, if you want to know, look up the jennifer goverment: nationstates on google.

The free world is a game where you run your own country to your own values. Will you oppress your people into submission, amidst worldwide condemnation? Will you liberate a country from an oppressive dictator? or will you liberate a country from an oppressive dictator, just for the oil?

Anyway, Here’s the link: thefreeworld.forumotion.com/

Wow, if he seriously got kicked out from Nationstates for life then he must have been a real nasty boy, since i think Nationstates permits just about any loony to hang around rather undisturbed. Have been loitering about there for ages without getting any kind of reprisals.

Is this game just comprised of a forum or will it get any kind of graphical interface in the future?

[quote=“Raticon”]Wow, if he seriously got kicked out from Nationstates for life then he must have been a real nasty boy, since i think Nationstates permits just about any loony to hang around rather undisturbed. Have been loitering about there for ages without getting any kind of reprisals.

Is this game just comprised of a forum or will it get any kind of graphical interface in the future?[/quote]

Yep, its just a forum but theres a wiki as well, see the we have a wiki post there on TFW.