Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

16 Likes

Imgur

Get Your Own ARKZERO Ī±.

Scan the QR Code in the above post or click this to build your personal one-of-a-kind Arkzero Alpha. DM me and describe your specs and you will
probably
receive a car file of your personal Arkzero Alpha.

18 Likes

Update: I did not realize that thereā€™s a usage limit with appetize
The link above is replaced with a new link that should work now

4 Likes

Itā€™s already depleted too :stuck_out_tongue: Really cool idea, Iā€™ve seen it once a few years ago (and still have the car!), but executed in a much simpler way. BTW, Iā€™ve recently wondered if it would be possible to make a little app tinkering directly with the exported car files to compile them into the desired spec - but since they look like some CSV/JSON/XML type files I guess it should be possible. Fixtures could be the hardest part, I guess.

And the car looks great too, I really like that shooting brake silhouette, the LEDs and the interior materials.

godammit

For my particular app all the so called options and specs are mainly arbitary and not related to automation engineering at all, but that would be an interesting idea. The pics in the app are all manually taken in Automation and are literally just pictures of all the possible combinations of the configurator (which is why the app has 120+ pictures and takes up 450 MB lmao), but Iā€™d assume an automated pic taking tool shouldnā€™t be too hard. For reference this is made in Android Studio with Kotlin and stuff instead of web platform or something else.

2 Likes

I thought about composing pictures of transparent layers - some base with whatever never changes (windows basically?), then a layer with the body of the car (that would have to have all the colour variants and fixture designs for the body coloured fixtures), then a layer with any non-body coloured fixtures (shadowline/carbon/chrome variants?), maybe one with optional fixtures (aero?), and one with wheels somewhere along the way. Would be a lot of work with invisible materials and ā€œgreenscreenā€, but I still suspect that less than making every possible combo manually :stuck_out_tongue: (impressive BTW)

I still like BMW XM

Imgur

Oops.

We have encountered an issue with the configurator app.
As the online Android app emulator apprantly has some kind of usage limit before I upgrade to their premium plan, the options within the app will be listed below via recycling the assets in the app
Those who wish to spec their own Arkzero Alpha can now refer to the below graphics.

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

30 Likes

XM Configurator when?

5 Likes

The creativity of the Automation community continues to blow me away. Now we got a legit configurator app for a car :cold_face:

Incredible work on this. A dĢ¶aĢ¶rĢ¶kĢ¶ bĢ¶lĢ¶uĢ¶eĢ¶ (Ģ¶cĢ¶oĢ¶rĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶cĢ¶tĢ¶iĢ¶oĢ¶nĢ¶:Ģ¶ rĢ¶eĢ¶dĢ¶)Ģ¶ alchemist blue GT Pro with white leather seats would be my spec.

The Arkzero Alpha is most likely built on one of the '05 Villain body sets, but you have done so much work on its exterior design as to render it nigh-unrecognizable.

Oops (again)

The trim name for the last trim should be:

instead of same as the second last trim level

5 Likes

A build by @kookie

special thanks to

@chiefzach2018

for casting as spider-zach

15 Likes

thank you spider zach

3 Likes