Atlantic Motors Co Official Showroom

Welcome To The Official Atlantic Motors Showroom. Making the most boring cars in 'Merica Since 1937

From the highways to the most irregular Street in the world, the Atlantic Famicon Will get you there.

This is the Mpv style car That can do anything, From taking your family to the park to towing a small aircraft Uphill.
This car is powered by a 2.0Turbo that makes around 270HP@5400RPM and 384NM@4900RPM. 20Mpg And Uses Regular Unleaded fuel

The car itself looks for me a bit strange, a bit like too generic, and a bit like Mercedes. :smiley:

Introducing the All new Engine: The Turion Turbo.
This tiny 1.8 turbocharged Engine Can make 260HP@7000RPM Using Low Quality Unleaded Fuel. As avariant of the original Engine, The Atlhon 1, This engine is a masive Upgrade

Introducing the New Atlantic Panamerican Glx Turbo
Powered by the Turion engine, That makes 260HP@7000RPM and 358NM@4500RPM, This is a great car, Only for 15.000USD U can get the glx versión, great for a family of 5+Dog+Rv.
The Atlantic Panamerican, The Peoples Car

These cars are produced in 2015? If yes, they’re so much outdated from shape.
By the way, 15.000 USD? Derp, my Xy, entry-level car of my company costs 17.500 USD.

[quote=“Oskiinus”]These cars are produced in 2015? If yes, they’re so much outdated from shape.
By the way, 15.000 USD? Derp, my Xy, entry-level car of my company costs 17.500 USD.[/quote]

That why its called The Peoples Car.
The Cars Look Outdated? Just as intended,

I honestly quite like the style. Brutal simplicity at its best! Though you may want to change the colour at some point :laughing:

Today Introducing The All New: Atlantic Camry

2 Models
The GTX: 8 Gear Sequential Gearbox, Sports Interior. 20.000USD
The UTX: 8 Gear Automatic Gearbox, Luxary Interior. 21.000USD
The Car Is powered by a 3.0 V6 Making 297HP@8100RPM, 20.8MPG.
The Atlantic Camry. The Best Selled Car in 'Merica

Reintroducing the all new Atlantic Famicon II Generation