Automation Beginners League - season 82/83 drawing to an end!

…>>>>>>>>>>>>>…
joke ->>>>>>>>^…me…>>>>>>>>

good, good…I suspect us to be close than, my renau…khm…car also did 2:10andsomethinglessthan9

if you’re just as fast as me while not being dragged down by the penalty. you got room to grow :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m feeling so cocky right now.

I chose to accepted the penalty because I didn’t serve mine the second round…and because it’s more fun that way. So same price tag here. What you must consider, before you are too happy (here comes the “racing driver excuses”), the body I chose (to be different and challenging) is severely limited by engine size… so if you are as fast as me with 50+ hp… well… :wink:

mine is limited by tire size. your point?

I know I just couldn’t find an actual Polandball with that expression and I thought no one would mind lol

the difference between Polen and Indoball is the rice hat.

3 Likes

All thanks to the original artist drawing the polish flag upsidedown

Dam :frowning: I missed the deadline… Ah, well… I hope i don’t miss the next one… good luck to all entrants :smiley:

2 Likes

Here are Screens of my Entree
Not a Golf VR6
200 and sth HP

7 Likes

For 15900 you can buy this little thing, The DFM Dagger GT+ It`s build for an west German Amateur racing league and limited to 500 cars. The first build Car will take part at the ABL and even with the penalty we hope to kick some Butts!
Again it is a Tyre smoking corner killer.
The engine is a 3.8L V6 with 18V SOHC.
The Car is build out of Galvanized Steel and Fiber Glass Panels.
So we can allow us a NO RUST Guarantee for 10 Years!

And yes we had to tell you we lost some time at the Green Hell (2.8s) but not to much, considering we had lost 90kw and are 1100 bucks cheaper now!
At The ATT we are again under 2.10, and not slower than before!

3 Likes

okay time for full reveal

yeah…
fuck…

4 Likes

I really like the cureves of your engine. How’s wheelspin doing?

you literally posted that as i was closing my game…

timing man :joy:

but yeah this was supposed to be a joke car… which turned out much faster than i anticipated… so, put in the better engine from the previous build. and whoosh. it’s fast even with the penalty…

but the tires though. still limited at 225mm… and even that needed +10 quality on the tires.

5 Likes

No problem, it opens back up in seconds…oh wait :joy:

EDIT: you got me well covered with that car!

1 Like

So close! I really hope for a nice tight competition!

And yeah pants down! Here is some more of my car

And if i Win again i will use the not T3 Van Body next round!

3 Likes

What is gooing on here?

This competition is so awesome!

6 Likes

oh fuck. the way i see it is your car is very, slightly better in almost everything though…
except for low end grunt, because i have a bigger displacement, and roll angle, which barely means anything.

how do you get lower lift / negative downforce though?

that impacted a lot on cornering capabilities, and probably the cause of my cornering capabilities.

and also now i see it again. i probably should’ve have revved it just one click higher…

that goes on the body Cd and downforce values

2 Likes

Those figures seem so much faster than what my car does, but then again I didn’t tune it for those tracks.

Except for the half mile, none of the tracks we run have long straights so I don’t have a 5th gear, to name one thing.

Cd does not make a difference here, front and rear lift values do and stance of your ride. Less clearance less lift.