Automation Beginners League - season 82/83 drawing to an end!

Wow that is …ehm…grumml…grunt…Bad words flying arround…suprising.
But if you do so , i suppose the winner should recive something special. Like the title “Lord of ABL” .
And I’am okay if someone will see the tune but they shouldn’t be able to use the engine or the body in the following Season.

This will happen regardless :smile:[quote=“Newtonmeter, post:828, topic:18927”]
And I’am okay if someone will see the tune but they shouldn’t be able to use the engine or the body in the following Season.
[/quote]

We’re discussing this. If the majority of you guys don’t want to share your tunes straight up then we’ll just compile a list that summarizes the different routes you all took so people can still play around even if it’s abstract.

2 Likes

for '80/'81, i motion to reintroduce the V12, but no snails.

1 Like

I was planning on posting my Widowmakers anyway. This is the beginner’s league after all and I’m all for sharing tips and tricks.

2 Likes

We want to share the tunings because it’s easier to the others to learn from the bests to prepare themselves to the next season.
That’s the aim of this challenge, learning :slight_smile:

i say just share the cars that the owners are willing to share. if they don’t well that’s fine

i personally don’t see anything wrong with it

My widowmaker MK3 is in, drivability: whats that? fuel economy? ha! but with something like 650 horsepower at the rear wheels who cares.

Nice to hear,i think you have some more hp than me now but in the end just one round at the Green Hell is counting :slight_smile:

Ohhh I’m still not feeling good about this one, not passing the carrera gt yet.
Turbo RR is the opposite of what I do best. Well it is beginners league so time to learn some new things.

1 Like

Yeah I’am a FR guy ,too. But with Turbo i got some experience last season :slight_smile:

Man if only undercooling wouldn’t be banned… them turbos provide a ton of drag.

EDIT: CGT is in my reach…but so is the $ lmit :unamused:

This is the my contender :slight_smile:

It’s a secret develompment projekt for a wec homoligation car with a 90° Boxer engine with twin Turbo :slight_smile:

So quit lets make it more intresting.
@koolkei @AirJordan @nialloftara @Xoury
what would you guys think about a side bet?

Something where the looser had to use a special avatar pic, a before choosen body, a color ,… you know.

9 Likes

I’m listening…

If we’re doing a side bet I’ll need to resubmit on Friday the 28th, I threw my entry together in about 3 hours on Friday the 21st because my work is crazy this week, I’m pulling 80 hours between this morning and Thursday evening, I’m pretty sure I can shave another few seconds off my entry if I try a few new things, but I won’t have a chance until right before the deadline.

4 Likes

explain yourself, i’m not going in blind

and i also forgot i haven’t submitted my car. damn

No No, i don’t want to make something sercret we choose the punishment together.
Maybe the looser had to post this

under every post in this Forum for a month.

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: that would be a good punishment!

1 Like

lol no. but i feel like it’s not enough of a punishment.

getting to ABL80 itself means you’ve been winning. but i got no better idea

It was just for a start, if anyone got more ideas tell us

Just to remind you (for your wording), there will be a regular ABL 80/81 season when this challenge is done. This is not the regular ABL 80.