Automation Design Competition

Oh well. I have my winner already :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here is a revised version of my CSR15 entry, the Harris Cars Ltd. CS60. It’s a true British grand tourer in the traditional sense, and one that packs a >670-bhp punch. It even has a manual transmission for old times’ sake!

2 Likes

06/03/2017-Vanguard Automotive Archives were hacked, revealing some unused, full colour HD advertisement shots for the 1963 Vanguard Malachite in Malachite Green.

4 Likes

Here is my entry, it is called the stinger and it is from 1971, it is mid-engined with a 4.0 v6.

2 Likes

The DSD Saratoga

juliusgraham5485 - DSD SARATOGA.zip (126.4 KB)

5 Likes

I know I’m not gonna win but I’m all for hearing what people think of my visual design :slight_smile:

Adenine Valence

10 Likes

@titleguy1 would it be possible to extend the deadline until tomorrow? please? :3

This is my “tease” if you will.

@phale Your design is very classy and I could see it fitting in on the roads in RL! :heart_eyes:

I suspect you’ll get a podium spot if you don’t win, lol

3 Likes

i’ve cooked up something which is pretty borderline insane. Even I’m starting to question whether I should submit it or not because it’s so insane.

1 Like

In the words of shia lebeof, ‘DO IT, JUST DO IT’

1 Like

And after you’ve stated that probably everyone wants to see it :smile:

So the deadline for this I’ve set is at 18:00 GMT, so y’alls still have some time.

I have entries from:

@HighOctaneLove
@Rk38
@TheMiltos21
@abg7
@phale
@Fayeding_Spray

2 Likes

well this is a car ive spent some time on the design

(yeah i know its from the Gangster Car Challenge but i lost the original file for the 1945 Corona)

2 Likes

2017 Megacorp Rapier

######(Haven’t had the time to make anything new.)

7 Likes

Since I saw quite a normal car being sent, I decided to send my quintessential normal car, the Quasar.

Quite sure most of you are familiar with it by now.

6 Likes

I’ll also send in my quintesential normal car. The Mystic.

5 Likes

If you haven’t PM’d me your car, do it now!

Yeah I don’t have anything I particularly fancy enough to submit it so… sadly have to sit out this round

1 Like

Rear is a classier sharper vision on the Toyota Aurion, or Camry. Given I assume you’re building a sensible economy family sedan there then this is not a bad thing.