Automation Folders

Hello!

As of late I have been attempting to add modded content to the game’s directory, which is pretty much always directed as Automation/Assets/Meshes

Well, I simply cannot find those folders to begin with. I’ve search basically everywhere throughout my computer and it seems that they simply don’t exist!

There are indeed meshes and assets, but they can only be located within text files.

Displayed below is what I see when I enter the “Automation” folder.

Note: The pathway I use, while it is different to what is suggested, it does in fact lead to the same main folder regardless.
I tried to track down where the launcher resides, but it’s folder - “Program Data” - is nowhere to be found.

Please forgive my noobness with this subject. I am no expert!

Somebody ought to make a stickied post for how to install mods, actually!

The trick is, you are looking in the Documents folder, where all the saved stuff you make goes.

However, you want to be looking in the root directory, where all the assets are. The path is C:/Automation/assets/meshes!

On a standard Windows interface, you can access this via My Computer, then looking in C:/

[quote=“strop”]Somebody ought to make a stickied post for how to install mods, actually!

The trick is, you are looking in the Documents folder, where all the saved stuff you make goes.

However, you want to be looking in the root directory, where all the assets are. The path is C:/Automation/assets/meshes!

On a standard Windows interface, you can access this via My Computer, then looking in C:/[/quote]

Nothing?

I sincerely apologize if I’m missing anything, but… This is all I can find?

You have to enable “view hidden files and folders” then look in c:\ programdata\automation

Thank you! Problem solved.

I apologize for wasting your time guys!

No problem, glad to help. :slight_smile: