Automation Forza Horizon 3 Club

I know I have played with @titleguy1 and @Microwave a few times with no issues in free roam.

But there definitively seems to be some weird things happening with some people. I know that I have issues racing with @Lordred.

Haven’t tried it with just a random lobby though, only private lobbies.

Online adventure with randoms works fine though.

And i find out that the pc version is not available in aus so i have to buy a xbox one so all up this game will cost me at least $450

@Darkshine5 is the Xbox One S cheaper than the normal, because if so, go for that.

Yeah xbox one s second hand $358 copy of forza $100.

You can’t get the game on the M$ store?

Wats is the m$ ?

Microsoft

1 Like

I made a logo. It’s rough on the bottom so I recommend not making it huuuuuge. I’ll have to re-do it since it’s not proportionate to the original, but whatever.

5 Likes

Joined the club a few days ago, Admittedly, I haven’t done much online stuff, but I’ve been running some showdown races on the airport with my Automation branded cars to give the club/game a bit of a boost.

I might just get an Xbox One for Forza now :neutral_face:

I want to play with you guys.

yep I gotta save up for one too

Right I think I’ve got it on a machine that’ll work but I have no idea what I’m doing with regards to accounts or anything yet.

So…

After @Lordred told me how he made a ton of money with the HE cars he got with the wheel spins, I decided to try it.

A few millions in the hole later, all I have to say is, #spintowin my arse :stuck_out_tongue:

#spintowin!

I’m swimming in HE cars.

Fuck

You

Bro

Its a shame there isn’t any Club multiplayer. At least a way to join open lobbies of those in your club would have been useful.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true. We should all plan something, though, like “every Saturday at 21:00 GMT we’ll have an S1 Class Championship” or something of the sort.

1 Like

We should do random class and random event, like bubble car virus or A class rally etc. but maybe do a vote in here

Yeah, just make sure you at least have a decent all-purpose (read, AWD rally car) vehicle in each class.

2 Likes

That is the sad truth. Subraru for everything. Even drifting in an AWD gets you more points.

1 Like