Automation Geneva Car Expo 2015

Daiki Automotive Co. Company ID: #2014331

2015 Daiki Spread

An economy compact car aimed at people who need a car that is larger than Kei cars, but doesn’t have much money. While the design department was clearly slacking when designing the car, this car attempts to compensate for that with good price and fuel economy.

2015 Daiki Usui

An entry class sports car aimed at young people who want a sports car, maybe as their first car. It doesn’t make 280 PS which was the power limit for cars in Japan but compensates for that by having a good handling, inexpensive price and a sporty feel overall.

[size=200]Mactori Automotive[/size]

Mactori Corsa Reales:
“The Car That Gets you for Cheap”

After 4 extra days of waiting (we’re very sorry :frowning: ) here’s the new Amagosta Concept.
The Amagosta returns after 20 years for celebrate his 50th aniversary (1965-2015). The new Amagosta has a V8 flatplane taken from the racing for get that lost historical sensation of driving a racing car in the street. In Montes we don’t need electronics for driving sensations! The new Amagosta can take easily high speeds (0-100 2,6 sec.)-(360 km/h) but is because this that we needed some new braking technology, so our engineers developed new carbon-ceramic disks that can stop the machine rapidity.
Here’s the new beast (as you can see, we used new fixtures that will be realesed soon) (credits to my brother for car design and all the teasers made with photoshop)

(The wheels were photoshoped, taken from the Aston Martin Vanquish)

The other two cars will be realesed tomorrow

The MLS Montes can’t be released about strategical problems.

But we can affirm that we’re working now in the new Excelsior, the new Urban, and a new “experience to cross all the world with comfort” plus more other cars.

Good job, vmo, I like the rear end of the concept. It reminds me of a really expensive italian coffee-machine! And yes, that’s a good thing!

Hasira II

The Car Expo finished the 15th of March!

But looks great the car!.