Automation has stopped working

I used to have that version (because I couldn’t download the demo), but then I worked my ass off for 3-4 weeks and bought the game (yeah, I’m uber poor). Best money ever spend.

EDIT: I didn’t only got a game… I also got a family on the forum * christmas lovey music *

4 Likes

guyz i felt sleep last night my friend gave that game to me as i told you i’m very new to this game so i don’t know much about it i don’t how to update i don’t know it’s legal
just stop insulting me my friend gave it to me in winrar form i just installed it it’s my first time it didn’t even worked for me not even a single time i also have steam account as well
i don’t that stuff which you are talking about that ssao and fxaa

Here, spend a bit of cash to get the game properly.

2 Likes

com’on man i’m not that guy i just installed this game about two days ago and that chat in link is 13 days old i’m not that i’m new

so i have to buy and have to download it from steam why shouldn’t i go on local store to buy a legal dvd at karachi is it available on stores
but this copy can be legal can you tell me how i can update this so

yea it’s upto date

Sorry man, when the game is legal it will update itself, there is no other way around it, there is no such thing as a manual update for this game.

thankyou i understand so is this game is available at local stores in dvd so i don’t have to waste data on downloading the game

There are no physical copies of Automation in existence (yet).

They are illegal, too.

1 Like
  1. do you understand modernization?
  2. do you understand what being an indie game developer means?
  3. have you even have heard of the word independent developer?
  4. do you understand how steam works?
  5. do you even know that some games, you could buy a ‘physical’ copy, which only contains a piece of paper which have a code to claim the copy on the internet and you need to download it from the internet anyway?
    (unless you’ve always bought pirated stuff all your life. like me)
  6. you bitching about limited bandwidth, do you even know what DRM means and consist of?
1 Like

i don’t know what just have happened to you i didn’t have brought any game from steam nor i have downloaded any game from internet i don’t even play games all the time this
all these stuff you have just written (really ) :sunglasses:

okay. sorry. i’m just a bit cranky right now. but that’s the problem

AFAIK.
automation is only easily available from steam. i don’t know if somewhere else you can get the standalone version

so anyway. updating? if you bought it on steam, steam will always update it for you, as with any game you bought on steam.
you’re on the standalone? the launcher will update it for you. if it’s not updating, then it’s purposefully disabled, for what other reason other than piracy so you don’t get detected?

so don’t need to hassle with updating, and the support for the game version that came out 1 year ago has ended, so sorry, unless you can prove that it’s an original copy we can’t help you

1 Like