Automation Legacy Challenge (SEE NEW THREAD)

Yes, it was the basis for this.

Hakaru CJM
New export for year 1954 - Hakaru CJ series automobile.
CJM: Saloon
CJH: Hatchback
CJF: Coupe

Pictured above is the 1954 Hakaru CJM 1.5 with the Hakaru LR engine.

CJM models favoured the LR engine for the performance and smoothness, however the CJ models did not have the best build quality amongst the 1954 model year lineup for Hakaru Global.
13 Likes

Mrdja Group
Part 1: And so it begins

Company info

Mrdja Group is corporation covering wholly-owned smaller brands under it, that would differ in what they would make, stemming all the way from late 19th century.
So far, brands i could list out are based in IRL countries, although i could easily name equivalent Automation countries.

HQ of corporation is in Yugoslavia/Serbia.
Brands likely introduced can be from North Macedonia, Germany or US; atleast such is the situation as of writing this.

Prologue

-Gentlemen (and occasional ladies) i really hope i had explained this whole situation well: Im here and im highest-in-command, as in there is no reason for anyone else to be above me
Therefore im free to act to my own wanrs and needs.

-Mr. Chitco, we dont think you fully understand the situation. As you had noted down, you have no particular experience leading…well, anything.
You are highest-in-command indeed by technicality you just explained, shall we say - being related to defacto leader of this corporation is solid one.
On other hand, your lack of experience means you might put us in trouble, not to mention that you never gave the impression of someone willing to take control of situation, but being held back by some other thing.

-What other thing?

-Khm khm, i never said that thing would be mere physical object. (Gesturing towards young woman who also happens to be present)
She is your girlfriend if i understood correctly, Mr. Chitco?

-Yes, i just wish to take best of the situation.
Lets say that this whole experience is new to me for several different reasons.
Therefore i just wish to be left alone with my girl.

-I…i want to say something…if i may interrupt?

All eyes were now directed at person described as girlfriend of Mr. Chitco

-Hmm, you have something to say?

-Yes. I suggest that while we are here, we may as well…ya know…do something.
Quint can prob manage something small for start: just know im going to be by his side in that case, so thats both of us sorted out.

-Boss, i think i have an idea regarding what girl had said.

-Yes im girl, but just so happen to have name.

-Was absent-minded when you were introduced, havent thought that i would be speaking or refering to you.

(Shrugging)

-Well, in that case i may reintroduce.
Im Omega.
With that sorted out, you had to say something.

-Oh yes. So there is this new country called Araga that we could plan to expand into.
You two may as well gain some experience there managing the sales and service department of our company.

-That sounds nice.

• :neutral_face: Omega, that would be quite the challenge.

-Better than flattening the bed with your ass.
-I could flatten something else with my ass.

(Yup, this formal meeting became not-so-formal fast)

-We do desire representative there and everyone has friends, family, childhood memories etc etc. as their reasons to not travel there…except for two of you.

Quint rolled his eyes. But, this journey started rolling and he subconsiously knew he cant stop it now, therefore deciding to lean into inevitable and prepare for moving out to Araga.
This practically took no particular amount of time, since neither of them had much stuff on their name.
Now tho, they needed to find some car in which all of that non-existant stuff could be packed and which they could use.

Sadly, Omega already made the decision that best way of proving quality of your product is by relying on it yourself
This may or may not be source of big regret

1949 Sardarji Sepoy 64

This is small offroader made by Indian brand Sardarji
Ok…its smallest offering to be precise, powered by 1.4 liter inline 4 making 64 hp.

This power is then transfered to all wheels by means of 4 speed manual transmission, propelling 840 kg of car along with two people and their cargo to top speed of 101 kmph.
Just…dont expect it to be particularly quick, sporty, luxurious or comfortable.
Good thing premise of it is obvious upon seeing it up front

and needs no explanation if you see it from behind

It does cost 979.6 Aragan currency in 1949, so its definitely affordable.
(OOC: This means it costs 9450 AMU dollars in Automation)

May i ask how much torque the engine produces?

Would need to check bcos honestly i have no idea.

This implies question was directed towards my entry in first place ofc

CENTURION 5000 SERIES TOW TRUCK

Centurion Motor Industries (Centurion, CMI) was founded at the beginning of the Great War That Preceeded This Challenge, producing military vehicles and aircraft. After the War ended, they shifted to producing heavy utility vehicles and fleet trucks.

This 5000 Series tow truck is part of CMI’s attempts to corner the “public utilities” market, produced alongside ambulances, fire trucks, and car haulers.

18 Likes

Obras Motoras de Campeche introduces the

OMC Panamerica

This proud Mexican sports car introduces advanced refinement and technology to the automotive scene, including:

• Aluminium panels on a steel monocoque
  • Independent double wishbone suspension on all wheels
  • A 3.5L straight six with aluminium head
  • Twin cams with four valves per cylinder, inspired by the legendary Duesenberg J
  • Luxurious interior and radio

These features contribute to a power output of 188bhp, propelling the Panamerica to 100km/h in just 8.3 seconds and onwards to more than 200km/h.

3 Likes

Apologies for not doing one last week, was busy with uni, but it’s time for another inventory of entries! Also a reminder, you have around 40 hours to submit.

From the previously mentioned people: Unless otherwise mentioned, you have submitted everything.

In addition:

If I do not receive lobbying or location, I will assume no lobbying and a company based out of Araga - because nobody is domestic, rip.

Finally, a guide on how to find your previously sent DMs.

1: Click your profile up the top.

2: Click the little arrow

3: Click messages

4: Click sent

This will show you all messages you have sent, so you can find your previous thread.

6 Likes

Have I sent everything required? I worri

I forgor to finish the post. :skull:

Yes, you have.

1 Like

You may have forgor me as well

Rip, yeah, you have sent yours in… It’ll be smoother next time, don’t worry, and I do have your car.

1 Like

I sent my entry?

… I thought you were listed in the original post, apologies.

1 Like

iirc I’ve sent everything else (.car, location and lobbies)

have i submitted everything?

I do sent you all of the things but have you recieved it?

All three of you were listed in the prior roundup, to which the current one is a roundup. Accordingly, all of you have submitted everything.

Is it required to lobby?

No. But if you don’t want to, I think it’ll make the host’s job easier if you clarify that you aren’t, instead of just saying nothing at all.