Automation Legacy Challenge (SEE NEW THREAD)

Thanks!
Now what to do with all these new-found riches…the tokens are for lobbying, right?

An old classic chopped up and rearranged, with its central reversing light and central headlight where they just don’t belong… And a unique feature on top of that, a wheelie bar!

The central lights are original…may not be legal anymore, but I wanted a three-eyed car at some point. The wheelie bar was added after a Beam run, as it absolutely will wheelie.
I’m partial to the Swanson factory livery myself, but it’s nice to put the good old Gulp livery to use.

Communicate, be organised and stick to a timeline.

Three strikes, I’m out :smiley:

BTW, is it just me getting a lot of old notifications on the forum now?

I had a bunch of tabs complain about “We updated recently, please refresh”, then I had a ton of notifications. New Discourse version?\

Yeah, no worries if people don’t think they can meet those expectations. That’s why I explicitly listed them - so people can read them, realise they can’t really fulfil them and decide not to co-host. I would prefer to have a smaller number of co-hosts who can meet those expectations than a larger number who can’t meet them and cause issues - and I am pretty sure everyone agrees with me.

1 Like

Okay, so, I have decided to drop the brief on Christmas Eve (plus minus IRL). This means that lobbying is finally, almost, nearly done.

I have gotten spending from @MrdjaNikolen @Danicoptero @ldub0775 @AndiD @Vento @Madrias and @Edsel - feel free to correct if I missed your spending.

I am waiting for spending from @SheikhMansour @Ludvig @karhgath @shibusu @lotto77 @MoteurMourmin @LS_Swapped_Rx-7 @Bbestdu28 @mart1n2005 @Fayeding_Spray @Mikonp7 @Ch_Flash @04mmar @Restomod @Executive

Given how many people are yet to spend, I will be scaling funds a little based on how many people actually spend. Yes, it’s short notice before closing over the holidays, but y’all have had how long?

7 Likes

I either forgot or figured spending/lobbying as a whole was done way back for this round. Is the Token Store still open?
Link to the post in question

That was changed here. It’s still open, too, I haven’t dropped the brief yet because it’s more writing than expected and I have had a ton of IRL.