Automation - Minimum Requirements

[quote=“Alec497”]Is this good:

Windows 7 Home Premium

Proccesor: AMD Athlon II Dual-Core M300 2.00 GHz

RAM: 3GB (2.75GB Usable)

System Type: 64-Bit Operating System[/quote]

OK so far, but the important bit is really what graphics card you have

AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200

Not sure about that one, I suspect it might be too slow, but I’ll see what I can find out, what games have you been able to run on it so far?

Ok, yeah, that isn’t going to run it, by the looks of it its just basic onboard graphics and not really capable of much gaming work.

If you can’t run other modern 3d games on it, you won’t be able to run Automation on it

yeah i have high version of that in my laptop the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500

as its pretty poor tbh

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]Ok, yeah, that isn’t going to run it, by the looks of it its just basic onboard graphics and not really capable of much gaming work.
If you can’t run other modern 3d games on it, you won’t be able to run Automation on it[/quote]

It’s pretty slow, but I’ve got one in one of my machines, and tbh, it’ll run most modern stuff so long as you don’t mind lower settings and aren’t running a silly-res screen.

Might work OK in “Conan mode” - with charmingly retro blockyness! :slight_smile:

i surprised phillip, i had issues playing call of duty about 5 years ago but then i guess it depands what kind of games your playing:)

I’ve been running The Sims 3, Spore, and Need for Speed pretty well, especially spore.

Well it plays EVE, CoD, and Duke Nukem, BF2142, etc, all pretty happily on mine so long as you don’t go mad on the quality options, but it is paired up with a 4ghz quad core to help out :slight_smile:

Saying that, I’ve just replaced it with a 5850, so… :laughing:
(Although, still use it to drive a second monitor for movie playback, etc, at the side)

Hi!
I’ve got this pc configuration:

Processor: AMD Athlon X2 5600
RAM: 2 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

This is Automation’s minimum requirement, I guess.

How shall I expect the game to perform when it’ll be out?

Thanks for your reply, see you!

As this is a well-balanced setup you got there I would expect a decent performance. Don’t expect to be running ultra-high details as more than a slideshow though. Should work fine if you can live without that :slight_smile:

Yep, that should perform OK on medium-ish settings I’d say

Thanks for your replies, don’t really care about using ultra-high detail level

[quote=“Mil1983”]Hi!
I’ve got this pc configuration:

Processor: AMD Athlon X2 5600
RAM: 2 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

This is Automation’s minimum requirement, I guess.

How shall I expect the game to perform when it’ll be out?

Thanks for your reply, see you![/quote]

Ive got athlon x2 5000
2GB ram
Nvidia 8800gt

Runs automation fine on full settings! Just a little choppy when first loading up.

I got Core 2 Duo E4500 2.21 GHz with 2GB of ram and 7300GS made out of cardboard run on lowest setting at around 6-10FPS!

[quote=“robt100”]
Ive got athlon x2 5000
2GB ram
Nvidia 8800gt

Runs automation fine on full settings! Just a little choppy when first loading up.[/quote]

The 8800GT is quite a lot better than an 8600GT mind you.

I have a Macbook Pro running Windows 7 64-bit

it is the 2.53GHz dual core
4gb ram
9400m integrated video card

do you guys think the video card will be able to handle it? I really love the idea of this game!

Thanks!

With the settings turned down, it should be fine. But I make no guarantees.

how possible would it be to get a trial/beta version? I would be willing to answer performance questions other people might have with apple computers?