Automation Rebadge Challenge 1 [finished]

BMF XX25i SensiDynamic OptiDrive CloudChill

Every Masterpiece

Has its Chinese knockoff

Best Mobility Fuzhou are pleased to acquire your IP do business with Huron.

(Definitely not referred to as Build My Fortune by the CEO)

7 Likes
3 Likes

2023 Auburn Palladium (I cheated on this so I can’t enter it but still wanted to share it nonetheless)

HiResPhoto299_1_920-1_080-removebg-preview
HiResPhoto300_1_920-1_080-removebg-preview

5 Likes

The 2023 Ragnarock Mjölnir

An AWD sports SUV for the masses. Engineered solely by Ragnarock and built in house, the Mjölnir is everything great about the car industry

Pictures

3 Likes

Introducing the 2023 Rhania Xtrek!

This AWD off-road crossover is cable at climbing over any terrain thanks to it’s turbocharged 4-cylinder that makes 203HP, which would enable it to get a nice 27.2MPG which would ensure your ability to make it home safely.

2 Likes

2023 CAPITAL
CM-DR

Based on the 2023 Marquette, this new joint venture between Capital and Huron aims at leading the luxury SUV market in local regions

6 Likes
is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_):::::::::::D~~

2023 Halvson Gateway P5 HyperV

The new Gateway P5, developed with The Huron Group, is a great leap forward for Halvson's midsize SUV.

Our signiature styling, with LED lightbars spanning the front and rear, is accentuated with our new DMP™ matrix LED headlights*, and familiar Halvson touches.

The HyperV pack, pictured here, goes a step further, adding design cues from our Hyper line of cars without the Hyper cost. Hyper red grille surrounds and interior accents combine with exclusive paint options, interior colours, and aerodynamic look bumpers for a premium look.

*DMP™ headlights optional, shown on promo car

Gallery

3 Likes

Just to let anyone know who hasn’t submitted yet today is the last day!
Thank you to all who have already submitted

4 Likes

welp I’m a little late to conclude this challenge but here we are.

This challenge is a little weird in its own way because there was nothing to be judged on, even is challenges like CSC you can sometimes be judged on how much you followed brand guidelines or things like that. ARBC has none of that and is more of just a challenge to test your creativity.

Anyways, in no particular order, i’l write some very biased personal thoughts that should not be taken too deeply because they are of my own personal opinion and everyone has their own. =)

Ragnarock Mjolnir from DrDoomD1scord

this is hot, I love yellow/orange DRL’s and the whole design is very well put together. The somewhat uncommon front plate spot is also a nice touch. Privacy glass in the rear is also very unique and the interior has subtle enough changes to make it different. the hood scoop is cool too.

Halvson Gateway p5 HyperV… from lotto77

I like this. I like it even more when I look up close to the front end and see the number of shapes in the headlight area that really gives it some depth. I applaud your commitment to the red trim it really works when you use it in many places. (shoutout for the realistic grille with only part of it being actually functional)

BMW XX25i SensiDy… Opt… Clou… from Ludvig

The front end of this thing is really cool looking. I would never think of using round fog lights like that but they work really well. The rear is pretty good and looks cohesive with the front but could use some refinement in details.

CAPITAL CM-DR from Prium

Think it’s safe to say by now every entry is very good-looking. I really like the rear of the CM-DR, especially the diffuser area and the different shapes going on there. The taillights are also really nice and simple and really make it stand out with the thin LEDs.

Bordeaux X09 from the-chowi

Dont have much to say other than how much I love this thing. The interior is also super unique and very French and uses the most out of the available space.

Rhania Xtrek from happyfireballman

The front end works well on this while being relativity simple fixture-wise. (Though I don’t think side hinged tailgate would work within the rules if that’s what you were going for.)

Zephorus Autos entry from Riley

Another gorgeous entry, The front end is really unique and makes it look less of a SUV. I like the taillights with the little shapes and the text that look light up.

Kotatsu Kuma from azkaalfafa

This thing is super intricate and super cool. The DRLs are still very confusing for me and almost an optical illusion. It also matches the rest of your brand perfectly. The speakers on the dash is a unique touch.

Astoria Paragon Touring from nate21

I would definitely lease this thing for a couple of years. I really like the shapes in the front and the super cool taillights.

Overall my personal favourite is the Bordeaux X09 from the-chowi, 2nd favourite would be the Kotatsu Kuma from Azkaalfafa, then third place would be the Astoria Paragon from Nate21.

Not sure where this challenge should go from here. If the winner wants to host that’s cool. That’s how most challenges go.
Or the other option would be for me to host again with another Huron vehicle and maybe this time the rules can be a little more loose? or it could just die here.

Let me know your thoughts either in the thread, pm or on Discord I don’t care

11 Likes

I’m very biased towards the challenge continuing because I’ve had a very similar idea in the past lmao.

But yeah I’m down for it to keep going, it’s an interesting take on CSC’s “design a car for us” idea that imo encourages creativity in different and interesting ways with its extra limits.

5 Likes

Agreed. Love to see this passed down

It really is, and matter of fact, I had a car in progress just in case I’d win and get the chance to host! Unfortunately, looking at my current IRL schedule, this won’t be possible for me and the car would probably sit as another one of my unfinished builds…

1 Like

Niiiice! If everyone is alright with it, i’m willing to host so we can keep this going as a regular challenge. should i make a poll to judge general interest or just go for it?

7 Likes

I’m bummed I didn’t get my entry finished on time. Hopefully someone continues this theme, because it’s a really interesting concept.

2 Likes

Just go for it I’d say

2 Likes

I’ll finish it and post in this thread just for funsies if that’s okay.

2 Likes

Went for it, I did
ARBC 2 [Discussion]

3 Likes

Let’s goooo!!!

2 Likes