Automation Rocket League Competition (One-off)

Automation Rocket League Competition

Prologue Picture a run-of-the-mill Rocket League player... Let's call him James. James is getting bored of using the same cars over and over again. He wants something different. Your task is to create a good looking car that James will enjoy using.

Rules (yaay!)

I think this goes without saying, but any haha funni w16 bi-turbo 8903 hp 2kg ker will be chucked in the :wastebasket:. Please try to style your car in a Rocket League-esque style.

No W16’s

Model year and Model trim must be 2015

The car must be limited to 155 miles per hour (~250kph)

The car mustn’t weigh more than 1400 kilograms (3090lbs), but they can’t be lighter than 950kg (2095lbs)

Engine must run on Unleaded fuel, though it can be any Octane you’d like.

All rightey! Let’s get into the scoring!

:star::star::star::star::star:
0-60 time
Sportiness
Evasion
Design

:star::star::star::star:
Reliability
Drivability
Safety

Naming convention: Write your discourse name in the car model box in ().
Example: (Urke101)Car model
Car name

Here’s some inspiration to help you out

You have the next 3 days to call me an idiot about my rules

3D recently dropped, I’d love to see what y’all come up with

Entries close December 3rd, 2020 11pm, 59m, 59s GMT

10 Likes

That’s an interesting theme. Even though I can’t care less about anything soccer related, let’s give it a shot. As of fuel, you KNOW everyone will use Ultimate, right? And where do I see my Evasion score?

The Evasion score can be seen on the Testing tab under Drivability

1 Like

This would have been a great theme for AGC, but it deserves its own thread, considering that the current AGC is still ongoing as of now.

Seems like I didn’t mess up the rules, so you all can start sending your cars now.

Another 12-ish hours and I’ll call it a wrap.

If anyone else post something to compete, I’ll finish and send my entry. Don’t want to “win” by lack of competitors again.

No one submitted. And on that terrible disappointment, back to the CSR challenges Y̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶i̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶r̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶u̶t̶…