Automation wins "Best Technical Innovation" Award at Freepla

Automation wins “Best Technical Innovation” Award at Freeplay 2012

http://automationgame.com/wp-content/uploads/400x600xAwardSmall-400x600.jpg.pagespeed.ic.N6WRBXHLWp.jpg

24 September, 2012 | Andrew Lamb

Automation has won the “Best Technical Innovation” Award at the Freeplay 2012 Games Conference/Festival.

Many thanks to Killrob, and all our supporters/fans/players for their support.

How heavy is that award? Would you be able to kill infuriating trolls with it, without breaking it?

It’s solid glass, so… real heavy :stuck_out_tongue:

Those things are so heavy that there is a high risk for the mighty nerd-muscled arms of our devs to drop the thing on stage xD
They are pretty and pretty expensive too :wink:

Very nice! :smiley:

Congratulations! Keep up the work and release new content soon. :smiley:

Just one of many to come i hope. brilliant work. :smiley:

You guys really deserved this. Congratulations!!

Congrats ! You deserve it !

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]Automation wins “Best Technical Innovation” Award at Freeplay 2012

http://automationgame.com/wp-content/uploads/400x600xAwardSmall-400x600.jpg.pagespeed.ic.N6WRBXHLWp.jpg

24 September, 2012 | Andrew Lamb

Automation has won the “Best Technical Innovation” Award at the Freeplay 2012 Games Conference/Festival.

Many thanks to Killrob, and all our supporters/fans/players for their support.[/quote]

Congratz! I am glad to step in and already see your efforts beeing awarded! :slight_smile: Surely it brings extra motivation to the team! :slight_smile:

Great Job Guys. Well Deserved.

Congratulations guys :smiley:

Congrats guys :smiley:

Nice award guys! Hopefully this boosts confidence all around to continue with this project! I myself am extremely excited to see this finished!!! :smiley:

You deserve this award, i’m pretty sure that this will motivate you and i can’t wait for next update,
[size=200]Good Work[/size]

Congratulations ! You deserve it, and much more!