AUTOMATIONEER STANDOFF - 4th REVIEW OUT!

Really nice write-up! I see a discrepancy in your paper, however. The Tech Specs on page one seem to disagree with the write-up itself. You wrote the Norwhal produced “a not quite as hefty 276 horsepower.” but your Tech Specs indicate it produces 274. Just trying to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks. Updated.

That’s some quality stuff!

Here’s to hoping this becomes regular.

Great review! I love it!

Wow. Super professional, really well written, and fun to read too. I think that’s all the boxes ticked?

I enjoyed reading this. I shall now go to my dungeon to get the next batch of photoshops :sunglasses:

This is some quality stuff! Loved it.

This here is some slick presentation. That’s what I call putting utilising the tech pool :stuck_out_tongue:

Fantastic read, very well presented. Would love to get one of my cars on here but unfortunately I rarely enter challenges nor do I ever win them.

Automationeer Standoff #1 - Baltazar vs BMMA

I’ll just leave that here.

Soon.

[quote=“pyrlix”]Automationeer Standoff #1 - Baltazar vs BMMA

I’ll just leave that here.[/quote]

NOICE! Watching right now.

Lol awesome background image, with the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Awesome review video, guys! I like the formatting. :slight_smile:

Second issue out!

This is good read!

And good looking, too!

Are you two done complimenting each other, or do we need to play an encore of “The Notebook” for you and get a box of kleenex out? :wink:

[size=50]It is a good read and good looking.[/size]

[quote=“07CobaltGirl”]

Are you two done complimenting each other, or do we need to play an encore of “The Notebook” for you and get a box of kleenex out? :wink:

[size=50]It is a good read and good looking.[/size][/quote]

] Not Rekt ] Rekt Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Aw come on, if you’re going to offer the Kleenex, you might as well provide the lotion too!

:stuck_out_tongue: