Automobili Aquila S.p.A

Google Photos

Automobili Aquila is a Italian manufacturer founded by Antonio Martinelli in 1946. It is known for producing the finest and most exclusive supercars in the world. Aquila, meaning “eagle” in Italian, symbolizes the company’s relentless pursuit of power, speed, and elegance.

2019 Aquila Prisco

3 Likes

Fcuk. That’s what I get for not publishing the brands as soon as I have some car, taken names :expressionless:

Nice logo.

1 Like

TagAZ Aquila remake :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant this to be more of a Lamborghini Cala remake lol

1 Like

It’s actually quite close to what a modern interpretation of the stillborn Cala concept would have looked like.

1 Like

Thats the intention! Also the Prisco name is from the guy who made the menu music for the one game the Cala ever appeared in an officially licensed capacity.

1988 Aquila 995 GTB

3 Likes

The rear-end design reminds me of the texture set used for the Yellow and Blue Solvalou versions of the Rivelta Solare in Ridge Racer Revolution (the definitive version of the PlayStation port of the original arcade game, featuring new tracks, songs and cars, with the existing vehicles receiving new texture sets); the Solare in Ridge Racer V would retain this feature, but without the rear wing.

1 Like

Yep, that was the intent. I was thinking of remaking various fictional cars as part of my Automation brands. Next I’m thinking of finding some way to make a Nakada car based on the F/A Racing / Kamata Fiera

1966 Aquila 490 R3

4 Likes

2002 Aquila 373 Amalfi

3 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

1987 Aquila 490 Volare

3 Likes

1989 Aquila AM43

2 Likes

1961 Aquila 352 Riviera

4 Likes