Avadio Motors

(I’ll type stuff here later)

The 2011 Avadio Sensation

The Sensation is one out of the three cars in Avadio’s 2011 car lineup. Just like every Avadio car, the Sensation is a very affordable car. The design is very brave and a little ahead of its time too! Prices start at just $14600, and it offers quite a bit for the price! Here is more:

More information

Wheels are 18-inch steel rims on the Trust & Trust+ trims and alloys on the Gold and Gold+ trims. ABS comes as standard and higher-spec models get traction control as well. 0-100 varies between 11.6 to 12.5 seconds based on trim. A good amount of safety is provided, the driver is provided with an airbag. Both the passengers are provided with dual-stage airbags on the Gold+ trim. The top speed is 180-200km/h (112-124mph) once again, based on trim. Front windows are electrically operated. The interior is made out of black plastic, there are a few cloth bits here and there. Electric power steering comes as standard for easy driving. The Gold and Gold+ trims have a tachometer. There are a lot of storage spaces in the interior. A decent amount of insulation is provided as well. The floor mats are very durable too. Higher-spec trims have fog lights, a rear wiper and also mirror-mounted indicators. There are two amber lights on the inside along with a trunk light. Lower end trims have two speakers along with a CD player and a few memory functions. There is also FM/AM radio. Higher-spec trims also have two extra speakers along with a small 7-segment digital display.

Specifications

*Varies from trim to trim

Engine & Drivetrain

1.9 Avadio Comet 100 engine

1906cc N/A DOHC-4 I4 (116cui)
Bore x Stroke- 84.0mm x 86.0mm (3.3in x 3.4in)
Crank/Conrods- Cast Iron/Cast
Pistons- Low Friction Cast
Compression Ratio- 9.4:1
VVT/VVL- Yes/No
Fuel Injection- Multi-Point Fuel Injection with single injectors
Fuel type- 91 Octane gasoline (Petrol)
Cat-Converter- Yes
Exhaust diameter- 50.8mm
Power- 100hp (75kw) @4600-5750rpm
Torque- 177nm (86lb-ft) @2800-3450rpm
Max RPM- 6400rpm
Thermal efficiency- 29.8%
Engine weight- 139.2kg (306.9lb)

Prices and Variants

Trim (Transmission)
Trust (Manual)- $14,600
Trust (Automanual)- $15,200
Trust+ (Manual)- $15,200
Trust+ (Automanual)- $15,800
Gold (Manual)- $15,900
Gold (Automanual)- $16,500
Gold+ (Manual)- $16,700
Gold+ (Automanual)- $17,300

Optional extras- Reverse parking sensors ($54), Dual-tone grille ($105), Roof rails ($34) & Height adjustable driver seat ($119).

More images

Leave some feedback! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh and also, it’s made in 4.2 (turbo update) and is fully vanilla.

By this I assume you mean a sequential?

Yes I am using a sequential for automanual. Since automation actually considers the sequential as a robotised manual rather than an actual sequential.

1 Like