Avion Alessa WIP

Since this is a detailed WIP type of endeavor, I suppose it is best to keep it in a special thread.
For those who missed it, Summum is a large 5+ metre luxury shooting break with RWD layout and 600HP.
My goal was to do a 7:25m on Nurburgring on standard sport compound tyre. I am 8 seconds off of that time for now. So welcome to this wonderful journey of birth of a very personalized luxury freight train in the 100K domain.

3 Likes

Here’s a little interior update. Still a way to go, but shaping up

2 Likes

A little WIP update. Mostly has been done inside, but outside has had some significant changes as well.

2 Likes

Details details

3 Likes

More stuff:

3 Likes

Here is the finished product:

RWD
600HP 5L V8 TT
under 2 tonnes
5m length
4 seater
Nurburgring time: 7:33

Interior and curvitures took me quite a while…

Opinions?

5 Likes

This looks better than any automation car should…

2 Likes

The minimalist interior of the Alessa is one of the best I’ve ever seen. While you’re at it, why not make other body styles (sedan, coupe) as well? And judging by its proportions, it looks like it has a wheelbase of around 3.0m.

1 Like

Minimalist?

Tesla yes, this no.

Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Tnx a lot. I told myself I will not rush my builds ever again. I really want them to feel right.

This is the 3.0m wheelbase yes! It is the only one that looks right in proportions when it comes to roof height vs body width.

Technically it is minimalist. If I didn’t go through the pain of making everything light up behind every glass panel, it would look very clean and basic. But yes, compared to Tesla it looks a bit busier I guess :smiley:

1 Like

You should be very proud of yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly sir.

1 Like