AVION (Automobili Velikih Inovacija Ovdašnjih Nacija)

All right, how can I send it to you?, As soon as I catch some time, I will make a new car model

1 Like

Send it as PM and I’ll have a look :ok_hand::sunglasses:

The Marina Tributo is getting detailed on the inside. Still ways off :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve done some extra work on detailing the switchgear for Marina Tributo. Tell me what you think :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Instrument gauge update. Now this took a lot of fixtures and measuring :slight_smile:

Comments are more than welcome.

3 Likes

Marina update
Getting close to the finished product.

8 Likes

Where is your company based?

2 Likes

Considering how well the final result turned out, it was definitely worth it.

2 Likes

It was founded in 1969 by my father in ex-Yugoslavia. Currently the headquarters are in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with major part and material resources coming from Serbia, Croatia, Monte Negro, Kosovo etc. The goal was always to spread and explore all talents from the local area. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And there is still work to be done. I’d say I’m at 89% interior and 95% exterior. Still setting up the car to get more stability at the Nurburgring track. I’m hoping to bring the time down at least 2 seconds to 7:18.

Here we go. Only small touches left:
The Avion Marina Trinbuto will soon land in the driveways of true car lovers!

12 Likes

WIP
1995 Avion Summit II (U.S. version)

It is a competition car so just a teaser…
It does have one hell of a detailed exterior and interior :slight_smile:

1995 Avion Summit V8 (U.S. model pictured)

A big day for the Summit name as the last model stopped production in 1980. Avion proudly presents a first AutoCAD designed model to reshape the automotive landscape.

8 Likes

I’m not a fan of the front, but the rear design and interior are just amazing. It also looks really modern for a 1995 car, but in a way that would age well - it would still look mostly up to date (outside) a decade later.

1 Like

That was exactly the goal. As for the front, I was going for a dynamic yet elegantly luxurious look.
But yes, the interior took a great while to do. :smiley:

The '95 Summit has one of the most detailed and well-designed interiors of any car from that era - and justifiably so given its avant-garde exterior.

2 Likes

How long, exactly?

2 Likes

I’d say around 15 work hours.
Though it was spread across 4 days.

holy shit

2 Likes

I know, but I said to myself that I’ll only create the good complete stuff. So there we are.