AVION (Automobili Velikih Inovacija Ovdašnjih Nacija)

Avion Titan N410 engine

3 Likes

1967 Avion Aetherna V12

10 Likes

That interior…
That…
interior…

I…am…not…worthy…

:pray:

4 Likes

We should col-lab on something unique.

2 Likes

If you’re not worthy, I’m not existant… @alen.alic1983 Holy wow man

1 Like

1990 Avion Miglora Coupe

Here we have a compact car currently in development. What you see here is the development mule, fondly named Natalia PDS3. The goal is to make a premium feeling compact car with modern cues showcased throughout our lineup. We are moving to a more edgy design for this compact representative.

Here shown in it’s basic trim, featuring a 1.8L inline-4, churning out 130HP to the front wheels.
More to come, as the development mule gets updated.

7 Likes

Basic? 130 hp in a 1990 compact? Pretty spicy :wink:

4 Likes

I might go down to the 1.6 with 110HP. Still driving the hell out of it to decide if it will go into the offering.
Agreed, 130 is quite an offering for the basic model.

1 Like

Avion does not seem like a budget brand, so I expect their entry models to have some pepper.

2 Likes

And pepper it shall have sir.
There are a few variations planned, as well as a very special one. All will be unveiled after thorough testing. As this is the PDS3 (Product Development Stage 3) the interior is being detailed. The basics are all there, but the details still remain to be sorted out.

1 Like

A restomodded Citroen 2CV

6 Likes

2005 Avion Kronos Strada

10 Likes

Diamond EXquisiteness. It feels like a car from REAL LIFE. A delight!

3 Likes

Tnx bud.

2005 Avion Kronos Strada 3.4

The final, finished version of the Kronos.
Call this the base model with a 3.4 liter NA V8, churning out 430HP to the rear wheels.

6 Likes

3.4, 430 hp, in 2005? Impressive.

2 Likes

I mean, the F355 from 1994 pushed out 380HP from 3.5l.
I reckon 11 years later, that number would be attainable.
Also, I started with 3.9L, but the car had too much torque on corner exits, made it a bit unpredictable.
Imagine, detuning the car for better performance :smiley:

4 Likes

:us:: impossible!

Your detail skills are nuts man, I’m thoroughly impressed.

2 Likes

I suspect you used a lot of techpool and/or quality points in critical areas (most likely the bottom end, top end, and fuel system) to achieve that figure (and probably a flat-plane crankshaft). But how high is its redline? My guess is 8500 rpm or more.

Also, 430 bhp from a 3.4L V8 equates to a specific output of nearly 120 horsepower per liter - for a reciprocating engine of that era, it would have been an all-time record!

1 Like

He slightly not completed the gentleman’s agreement which is consist in 0.5 liters on the cylinder. But it’s a European car, so it’s norm.
I also think the detuning may be meaningful when it comes to realism, as rear-wheel drive gives instability, and for precision driving in circuit racing this can be essential. I’m not a fan of this classic scheme, but judging by the games, I’ve finally retrained from pulling FWD to RWD. Probably because I’m an all-season cyclist
:rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes