AVION (Automobili Velikih Inovacija Ovdašnjih Nacija)

:us:: impossible!

Your detail skills are nuts man, I’m thoroughly impressed.

2 Likes

I suspect you used a lot of techpool and/or quality points in critical areas (most likely the bottom end, top end, and fuel system) to achieve that figure (and probably a flat-plane crankshaft). But how high is its redline? My guess is 8500 rpm or more.

Also, 430 bhp from a 3.4L V8 equates to a specific output of nearly 120 horsepower per liter - for a reciprocating engine of that era, it would have been an all-time record!

1 Like

He slightly not completed the gentleman’s agreement which is consist in 0.5 liters on the cylinder. But it’s a European car, so it’s norm.
I also think the detuning may be meaningful when it comes to realism, as rear-wheel drive gives instability, and for precision driving in circuit racing this can be essential. I’m not a fan of this classic scheme, but judging by the games, I’ve finally retrained from pulling FWD to RWD. Probably because I’m an all-season cyclist
:rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you man.
Can’t wait for the update to see how the technical aspect changes.

Well, the techpool was left stock, and quality was limited to +5 since I wanted to keep the costs down. It is a very oversquared engine so the redline is 9100 but limited to 9000