Badges, vinyls and Steam

I’ve decided to upload my badges primarily so that, if people wanted to, they could be downloaded and my future cars would look like they do in the pictures…especially when my badges are on the side of the car!!!

I also included 4 “vinyls” (vents) that I’ve used in the past for advertising purposes.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=851267824

I do have a problem in that I can’t add the preview image through the mod uploader, Steam or the website. Mod uploaded fails with no message. Steam app and website give me error 2. If anyone has any ideas then I’d be very pleased to hear them.

9 Likes

OMG I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS SATISFIES MY INNER RICER

8 Likes

hey uhh, may i make one request? an all black “4X4” “vent” for on the side of some 4X4 vehicles? thanks in advance

1 Like

Problem is that the vents are mirrored. The same as the words in the Exhausts section. So 4X4 would be great on one side and wrong on the other.

I have plans for more decals. I read somewhere that ECS_STANDARDMAT gave fixtures the texture from 3DS, rather than Automation tex, so I’m hoping that I can add some colour to the decals. Unless someone tells me different.

But, at the moment modding is going slow as I have other things on the go.

1 Like