Basic Sports Car Competition

1990 KMA ST2 Turbo

Powered by a 200bhp turbo I4 mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and a geared LSD, the ST2 will inject a dose of fun into your life for just $26,900.

4 Likes

The Dive makes a splash… without a turbo. With its soft top, you and your girl can feel the breeze while blasting by your competitors. The aggressive styling reminds everyone else that they’re not lucky enough to drive your car. Take charge with the five speed manual, and employ your flat-six motor to its full 197 horsepower.

Dive into yours today.
2 Likes

Host was last seen Nov 18, so not sure if this is really being done, however, I hope for the best.

There’s a rule I’ve been thinking about suggesting, based on recent events (and non-events.) Generally, I think it would be smart to suggest that people first compete in a few events before being eligible in hosting their own event.

5 Likes

Imo competitions are always sketchy if someones first post is hosting a competition. In my short time here i have yet to see one materialize. So therefore i think its best to stick with the ongoing community challenges.

Yep, it’s a LOT of responsibility and should not be taken lightly.

I technically didn’t do that- submitted a car to LHC first. But PTP1 was one of my first posts ever.
That being said, maybe some sort of rule like that would be in order. It would definitely help prevent wasted time on player parts.

Hey everyone, here to update.

Major apologies to everyone, I as ill prepared for this. I got pretty sick for a few weeks and than was caught up with the holiday season.

I will continue through with this however.

I can’t upload the file for the base car, so here are all it’s stats

52 Drivability, 24.6 Sport, 14.4 Comfort, 44.5 Safety, 36.6 Practicality, 8.8 Offroad, 69.5 Reliability, 16 MPG US, 10.9 Utility, 2400 Lbs Weight

102 HP Engine, 120 MPH Top Speed

125 Engineering Time, 24,600 Cost

3 Likes

interior is not required and not judged. Very sorry for the late reply

All good, can you produce a list of those that have sent a file to you so we can keep track? Do you need a tracker file or guide to run the spreadsheets?

Thanks for coming back!
Dont hurry yourself with the reviews, health is definitely more important. But it’s good you did not abandon it.

Franklin Marshall sports cars have always come in 2 flavours…the Cerberus for the MR/RR layout and the Hydra for FR…

Until now…The all new Satyress a FF sports car for today. Base model, shown, comes in at $26,900.

1 Like