1961 Bell Vegas

The V12 yank tank that is even manlier than the Lexarion

4 Likes

1965 Bell Milano

The cheap but stylish family car with individual design

4 Likes

The Milano looks fantastic from the front

1 Like

I need some help, I have a muscle car coming for 1965 but cannot decide on which front design to use.

Which one? or should I go back to the drawing board

1 Like

Could be more aggressive.

I would use the lower design as to my mind the upper design isn’t adventurous enough!

Plus, IMO, the lower design uses the available space better (neater and more pleasant to the eye).

I like the first one more, the second one looks more like a premium big car.

I’m playing around with some more designs, the lower front does indeed give it a cleaner look

Better or worse?

2 Likes

I like that :smiley: very muscle car for sure.

1 Like

That design achieves the look you’re searching for rather nicely :slight_smile:

The 1965 Bell Hunter

Here is the Hunter Special, this car is a proper muscle car with a great big 7.5 L V8. The Special trim is the most powerful and lary trim.

Stats:
376hp@4700rpm
456ft-lb@3500rpm
Top Speed of 156mph
0-62 in 8.6s (probably less if you could get the wheels to stop spinning)

This car is built for the Americans, Aussies and Europeans (in limited numbers)

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback, it was a big help :ok_hand:

2 Likes

1969 Bell Lexarion Emperor

We have redisgned our flagship model for 1969

Stats:
5.0 SOHC-32V V8
244bhp@5100rpm
282ft-lb@3300rpm
Top Speed of 114mph
0-62 in 9.9s

The car is targeted at the wealthier and middle class demographic who are looking for a British luxury car but cannot quite afford a Jag.

2 Likes

1969 Bell Corleone 1600GT and 1600GTC

The Corleone has been redesigned for 1969, All round disc brakes, power steering and an advanced level of safety. The Corleone is the baby brother of the Lexarion, the GT and GTC trims are semi-performance trims that are still practical for family use.

Stats:
1.6 L SOHC-16V I4
100hp@5700rpm
99.9ft-lb@4000rpm
Top Speed: 107mph
0-62: 10s

3 Likes

Neat design! Both look simple and natural. Although the trims are pretty modern for that era :joy:

Is it the taillights? :grin:

Oops! I meant rims, the rims look modern for the time. The tailights looks pretty good with the round shape of the rear :slight_smile:

Oh right :laughing: I really think they should add more wheels for the different eras like for the 60’s we could have wire mesh wheels etc.

So I am skipping to 1975 to breathe new life into the company (I may have lost all of the records for before 1975)

So the year is 1975 and we are building cars in all 3 nations od this very small world, we are wiser and more advanced now meaning our cars fare much better in this harsh economy.

So in 1975 the communist country of Archana decided they needed a car which is both cheap and easy to maintain.
The all new 1975 Bell Basico should cover most of those, think of it as an upmarket (by communist standrads) shit box!

the Basico boasts a 869cc pig iron 4 pot engine that spits out a staggeringly awful 24hp, if you want something fast and gorgeous then this isn’t the car for you… unless you live in Archana and have a somewhat crappy income!

1 Like