Big Fruinian Muscle Cars Cup Stage 1[Finished]

I entered a modest muscle car based on existing stuff I had, but for the price, I think my 170+ in Muscle will do decent.

I am proud to presesnt the FSD Rambler.

It is a mix muscle and hyper car. It uses the newest techonlogies available, such as mechanical injection. The top speed is very good for this time (about 300 km/h). It also has a pretty good handling thanks to duoble wishbones. It doesnā€™t consume as much fuel as you might think; 25 l/100 km are enough for this car.

2 Likes

We all knew someone was gonna put in something with a massive V12, great work. What is the acceleration like? I want my compact muscle car to win in some categories at least

Itā€™s 6,5 seconds to 100 km/h, mostly due to massive wheelspin. But later on it does accelerate much better :wink:

Good lord the rear wheels are wider than the body. The largest i could get on that body is 255s, looks like you got wider some how. And realistically no way would an 8.1 fit in that car XD

Those are 275s with 60mm offset, how the engine is fitted reminds of hotwheels cars as the engine bay starts from that line on of the drivers door that faces the rear wheel and ends on the trunk, so Itā€™d get pretty hot while driving it, unless you could some how isolate half the car.

a proper muscle car,
macphaerson strut,
leaf springs,
7 liter v8 pushrod big block engine
automatic gearbox 3 speed, 50% wheelspin
top speed 230km/h,

and a price of 9500$ with 5% market

2 Likes

waitā€¦ whats the unlock year for mechanical injection again? if the '69 already has it, thatā€™s quite a regret i haveā€¦

Itā€™s available since 1968 I thinkā€¦ You can re-sent it if you want.

let me if thereā€™s an actual improvement first
second thought. leave it. the score free falled.

Can I ask why my entry wasnā€™t accepted? I donā€™t think I violated any rules or anything.

Well, you havenā€™t send me the car via PM.

Oh sorry, I havenā€™t had enough trust to send it as a PM up until now

Sorry guys, but I edited the OP, Barth car bodies are banned from the competition.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167930055/myworkshopfiles/?appid=293760

The reason: the extreme morphing in the wheel arches allows the user to use wide tires without a healthy amount quality points or using smaller rims, in comparison to the other bodies.

good thing. i wanted to use the barth body, but choose not to

Yea, the 70s body in question is a bit ridiculous, i looked at that body as well, but honestly it felt like cheating, anything over 6.8l oversquare would literally warp through the inner fenders. It also looks nothing like a muscle car, no one would buy it based on that alone in that era.

I agree, the morphing is too much to ignore.
and a quick, unrelated note, if you google ā€œsuper car in 1969ā€ you get links about the 1969 Yenko Camaro (itā€™s one of the beastliest muscle cars of the era, I dare you to read about it)

The 69 ZL1 was even faster than the yenko or the copo of the same year

Sad that I couldnā€™t get in, I had to use Barth bodies since the other rear-engine/mid-engine sports car mods were bugged.

Due to this, I edited my original post and made another entry

im the only pony car here.