BLUE STAR Inc 🌠- industry and transport

Blue Star Inc is a company created in 1995 through the absorption of a tractor engine manufacturing company located in Illinois by the European conglomerate Rigel and shares of Canadian businessmen. The company is divided into shares and Rigel owns 51% of the company.

The company will be based in Kansas (where Rigel’s main facilities as well as the largest US manufacturing facility are located). The company that manufactures engines for tractors and agricultural components declared bankruptcy in 1995 and was bought in bankruptcy with the intention of setting up a medium/long-term joint venture. Rigel USA and the various Canadian companies want with this union to enter the industrial sector of light and medium transport in North America (Canada, USA and Mexico).

The factory located in Peoria, Illinois is going to be converted to build engines for heavy machinery including delivery trucks and future vans, in addition steel and aluminum plates will be used to create frames and chassis for future Blue Star models.

The company European Rigel will place its extensive experience in the sector of more than 10 years at the forefront of automotive companies and as well as all the company’s available technology, on the other hand, the group of Canadian companies will provide the necessary financing and partners for the creation investment projects and development of future projects.

5 Likes

DUTY LINER T200/220/250

THE MEDIUM-DUTY TRUCK

In 1997, the first vehicle of the BlueStar company was launched on the market, which focuses on a new type of medium transport truck. This truck starts from scratch, being one of the most difficult operational challenges, achieving as a result the optimization of a robust chassis, a powerful engine and a comfortable interior for the most demanding work.

Its exterior design has been intelligently created to provide the best aerodynamics and improve driver visibility. It wouldn’t be a good truck without any efficient powertrain and innovative power transfer system plus a choice of three horsepowers to suit every heavy duty job.

The new Duramax engine is a 6-liter V6 and with up to 3 powers to choose from with an avant-garde system that, in relation to its 6-speed manual gearbox, will always choose the optimal power and deliver the necessary torque to overcome any obstacle.

Interior designed to be ergonomic and practical for the driver as well as comfortable and welcoming for day-to-day use. With all the features in view and within easy reach, choose between the simpler versions in black fabric and gray plastic or something more upscale in cream leather and special inserts.

The window in the passenger door is an element that will provide the driver with greater visibility and therefore safety when carrying out maneuvers such as parking.

T200: Basic model with standard interior, V6 engine of 6 liters and 200 horsepower.

T220: Midsize model, a 220-horsepower 6-liter V6 engine and aerodynamic accessory package

T250: Top of the range with 250 horsepower 6-litre V6 engine, double fuel tanks, chrome luxury package, aerodynamic accessories package and special cream leather interior.

The first model presented by the StarBlue company will now be available at all Rigel network dealers in the United States, Canada and Mexico. In a few months, new trucks are expected to be incorporated into the range as well as 4x4 versions for impossible terrain.

6 Likes

Great trucks with a crazy amount of details that you won’t see on most other creations here, this is most likely the most realistic truck I’ve seen in Automation in terms of design. just one thing: as far as I know, large engines with less than eight cylinders mostly use an inline layout. Large pistons cause more vibrations, and a 6L V6 would propably shake me to the point that I loose my dentures unless you installed huge balance shafts. Inline engines are much smoother, especially when being so large.

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked that up, apparently Mercedes did such wonky stuff in the SK and Actros. So your V6 engine isn’t that wrong in place, especially because it’s a rather light truck.

1 Like

Detroit Diesel 6v92 would fit similarly in this category as well, though it would no longer be in production by this time.

1 Like

One of the best-looking commercial vehicles I’ve ever seen, with thoughtful engineering to boot.

1 Like

Engine vibrations are a chapter on its own, and instead of me trying to explain them, people interested can look it up. But wouldn’t the fact that the 6V92 is a 2-stroke even things out a bit? After all, it will ignite twice as often…

Thanks for the positive comment, greetings mate!

Hello friend, thanks for the compliment to my model and its details, I appreciate it!
I was really thinking of a 6-cylinder inline, as you say it is the best engine for a truck, good power, fewer parts, better cooling… the fact is that the engine compartment is really small and nothing entered above it. 2.5 liters (6 cylinders in line). I checked v6 engines that drive mercedes in 90-00s models and it seemed like a good idea to be a “light” delivery truck. I did not know the problems of the v6 about uncontrollable vibrations, I will check the engine well to balance it and think of a v8 substitute. :wink::laughing:

The BlueStar Duty Liner is now available at your nearest BlueStar dealer!
Ask without obligation and we will give you the best price.

(Available in BeamNG, see link )

Trims and engines:

T200: Basic model with standard interior, V6 engine of 6 liters and 200 horsepower.
T220 : Midsize model, a 220-horsepower 6-liter V6 engine and aerodynamic accessory package
T300: Midsize model, a 300-horsepower 7-liter V8 engine and aerodynamic accessory package
TL250 : Top of the range with 250 horsepower 6-litre V6 engine, double fuel tanks, chrome luxury package, aerodynamic accessories package and special cream leather interior.
TL360: Top of the range with 360 horsepower 7-litre V8 engine, double fuel tanks, chrome luxury package, aerodynamic accessories package and special cream leather interior.

BeamNG

4 Likes