Bogliq Automotive Engineering

Here is my roadgoing version of my AIR GT entry…

The Orca is Bogliqs large GT platform and this is the first time an Orca has been spotted outside of its native Moldova :slight_smile:

1 Like

NICE CAR
I LIKE IT

[quote=“022ahnoor”]NICE CAR
I LIKE IT[/quote]

Thankyou! :astonished: :blush: :astonished:

Bogliq Automotive has displayed three concept models at the Geneva Car Expo so if you’re interested check 'em out. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

love the stratos spoiler :ugeek:

Thanks!

I was actually channeling my inner WRX STi when I did things this way and I’ve never looked back (unless the rules say I have to :laughing: ). :smiley:

As per the entry for the Trans Europe Road Race…

2015 Bogliq Ungoliant Decadence!!!

Retails for $330K and is quick, luxurious and easy to drive :sunglasses:

1 Like

My Best Car Overall competition entrant…

The 2015 Bogliq Katrina, retails for ~ $40k and packs a 290Kw turbo punch! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The 1978 Bogliq Haulage…

Kinda rubbish but I don’t make these very often so it’s a sweet also-ran :smiley:

EDIT: I came 4th!!! This wasn’t so rubbish after all… :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing:

1 Like

1978 Bogliq Butterfly as per the Pocket Rockets!!! competition :smiley:

Feelin’ blue… but, where are the stats? :smiling_imp:

You have to follow the competition to get the stats; when the competition host releases them, that is! :smiley:

I just completed my entry for the Adapt or Die competition and here are my cars (plus stats!!! :stuck_out_tongue: )

2020 Bogliq Bastion

Models:
Prudence, 5.22L/100Km, 10.3 0-100Km/h, $24,990 RRP
Largesse, 5.59L/100Km, 11.5 0-100Km/h, $34,990 RRP
EcoStar, 3.86L/100Km, 11.3 0-100Km/h, $29,990 RRP

2020 Bogliq Farmhand Ecology

4.79L/100Km, 11.9 0-100Km/h, $32,990 RRP

2020 Bogliq Butterfly Touring

5.1L/100Km, 6.5 0-100Km/h, $41,990 RRP

1 Like

Here is my Glitch Racer that I entered today… No prizes for guessing which option I chose!

And here are the files for anyone who wants one for their own! :laughing:

HOL_GlitchRacer.zip (18.5 KB)

Here is the car I entered into the Lemons Time Attack

1985 Bogliq Kitten

It was a subtle reference to Iggy from Initial D as I’d built an AE85 replica when an AE86 replica would have made for a better racecar!

Unfortunately I had an error occur with my Automation files which reset my tuning resulting in an engine reliability of 0.0 which meant that, since I’d used my one re-submission to fix a misinterpretation of the file naming convention required, my entrant was disqualified :frowning:

It’s a shame that these things happen but at least I have a pic to share with you all and that my Iggy reference won’t go un-noticed! :geek:

1 Like

Here is my entrant into the 1990 season of Formula Automation…

Revealing the Bogliq R575-90!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Used as a technological test-bed as well as for pure competition, the R575-90 is Bogliq’s response to the collapse of Communism; Bogliq loves tech!!! :laughing:

Here is my 1980’s Family Hauler entrant…

The 1980 Bogliq Bastion Deluxe!!!

Basically like a Toyota Camry fusion… SV21-esque age and interior and MY2012+ 2.5L inline 4 capacity :smiley:

Here is my entry into the 1955 BRC!

Feast your eyes on the MY55 Bogliq Kitten BRC Edition!!! :sunglasses: :geek: :sunglasses:

Probably the most beautiful boxy car of the 50’s.

I think this body (the '55 Kitten) is the nicest one available in 1955 (in-game) and it fits my car preferences nicely :smiley:

Presenting my entry into the latest competition by VicVictory (which is called “Touch of Class”)

The 1978 Bogliq Jasmine!!!

Stats are withheld as I want to keep the competition in the dark!