BRC 1976 - Under Pressure [E8-Q]

The BRC-tool I downloaded cannot cope with capital letters; RobtheFiend becomes obthe iend.

The 110% time check will be done on the in-game test track times, based on the fastest legit entry I got. Just to sort out the really slow cars before the season. After that check has been passed, everyone who passed will enter in all the races. No further checks.

@RobtheFiend I donā€™t know whatā€™s happening there, must be something with your keyboard layout. Just leave me a note in the PM you send and I will fix it manually.

BRC 1976 is open for submissions?

Welp, there goes my weekend. Time to clear the schedule for car building. Not that itā€™s a bad thing.

3 Likes

The transmogrified Godiva RS:

Performance should be respectable for the first test. Of course iā€™m sitting here wondering what obvious improvements I have missed that would be clear after one race (or a previous season).

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to build a really economical car, like 70mpg, with good handling and balance under 9000 dollars.
Whoops. There goes the rest of my life.

1 Like

Can i submit two cars? @Der_Bayer

Nope. One car per participant.

Apparently not in the endurance race. Cobaltgirl submitted two cars.

It was allowed in the endurance race. If you read the rules of this challenge: ā€œone car per participant onlyā€

Oh, sorry i forgot.

If you actually read the first post, it turns out you can get a lot of information! Who knew?

1 Like

Seriously people, just stop.

I can confirm that I have now cleared all my evenings and even booked a day off work to develop ErinSportā€™s BRC entrant. We want points this time and by god weā€™re gonna get them!

5 Likes

Oh, nevermind.

1 Like

Some people (including myself of course) take this challenge a little bit too seriously :nerd:

4 Likes

so mostly are ā€˜stop and goā€™ low speed corner section circuit and with only 3 circuit that have long straight. this is a quite big dilemma to revise previous car with major downfoce or make lighter agile car.

so BRC tools still hate if you have multiple trim/variant in same time which mean if you car have another trim/variant the blue screen error gonna appear

So it appears that Iā€™m having some BRC Tool issues as well.

Edit: Fresh install didnā€™t work.

Have you tried moving old car trim files (or files from other game builds) to another location?

i got a car for the pre season test but how do i use the tool? all the strategy choices i will have to find out i guess but what do Q and R1-R3 exactly mean? where do i make choices for the test?

For the pre-season test you donā€™t have to make big choices in the Tool. Just enter your name and your racing number.

Thereā€™s a readme.txt coming along with the Tool. Make sure to check that out first. If anything remains unclear after that, feel free to ask here.

Q is Qualifying, R1-R3 are race 1, 2, 3. For this challenge you only need to take care of Q and R1. R2 and R3 can be ignored as there will only be one race per race weekend.

1 Like