Campaign demographics issue

Hello all! I am not sure if this is normal, but i built a track/light sports car, and it fits the demographic requirements quite well. However, when i try to sell it, the desirability and affordability percentages are for light delivery, delivery, and heavy delivery. Its causing sales to go down a lot since the car is not desirable or affordable for those demographics. So I was wondering if there was a fix for this?

Edit: for clarification, i did set the target demographics correctly (Track, L. Sport)

I guess that by the time the car finishes engineering and actually releases the competition in the chosen categories becomes much stronger, thus lowering your car’s score in comparison. This might be the case especially if there were no good track and light sport cars when you engineered yours.

Hmm well after checking, the car still scores strongly in this categories and i even tried re assigning the target demographics, but the issue still is there. Plus, it scores basically nothing in delivery so there doesn’t seem to be a reason for it doing that…
Any other reason this could be happening?